Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:24:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13
  Print  
Author Topic: My first ever sim story - The Diary of Laura Smith - Chapter 20 - part 2!  (Read 46112 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
shibby559559

View Profile
« on: October 22, 2008, 02:19:57 pm »

Ok so yeah this is my first sim story, infact its the first time i have written here at all. I am really nervous so bear with me because this may take a while......
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 06:26:44 am by shibby559559 » Logged
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 02:34:15 pm »

Hey there, my name is Laura Smith. This is a picture of me with my mum when i was about 2 years old. My dad died when i was a few month old so its always been me and my mum.....Little did i know how things would change.....

I always had a happy childhood. My mum took care of me and gave me lots of attention and plenty of cuddles......

Until I was 14 years old, when the most precious thing in the world to me was so cruelly snatched away from me.....

My mum..... What was i going to do without my mum...... I cried and cried until there were no more tears left. My heart ached so bad that i thought it was going to burst right out of my chest....

I then got told i had 2 months to find somewhere to live because i could not keep mums house... I went to see a councillor and she gave me a journal to write in, so here it is........ The Diary of Laura Smith......

TBC

( I really hope this is ok....)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 05:42:42 am by shibby559559 » Logged
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 03:18:38 pm »

Dear Diary,
       Well it has been 2 months since mum died and today is the day i have to move out. I am really going to miss this house.... Theres so many happy memories in this house, just me and my mum, christmas's, birthday's, easter's, mothers day. I miss her so much.
The day she died i was in school. I got called in to see the headmaster, i was so nervous because i had been in a little argument with my friend at lunchtime. When i got to the office there was a policeman, my favourite teacher and the headmaster, they looked sad and my teacher looked like she had been crying. They told me to sit down and then my teacher said to me "Laura, we have some news for you dear, and we dont know quite how to put this but your mum was involved in a hit and run accident this morning. I'm sorry Laura but your mum didnt make it, she passed away...."
The whole room went blurry, i felt dizzy and sick. I was 14! I needed my mum, who would do this to me?
Anyway i dont think i can write anymore about that day, sorry.

So this is the crappy hut i now live in...

Dear Diary,
My best friend Kyle comes to see me almost everyday, We have been best friends since the first day of primary school. He makes me laugh and he cheers me up and he listens and understands me. I really like Kyle, he is such a good friend and i am so lucky to have him.

And this is my boyfriend Tony. We have been together for about a year. I never got the chance to tell mum about him because i didnt know how she would react. Tony recently moved in with me because his dad is a pratt and he treats Tony really badly...

I love Tony but we do argue alot. I think its because im not in the best of moods.
Anyway I'm going out with Kyle to the park later for a picnic with some friends so i need to go get ready and make Tonys dinner.
                                           Laura x

.................................................................................................

Dear Diary,
       I just dont know what i did wrong.... I am in shock..... I dont know why he did it.....
          I cant write just now, i need to go lie down.....
                                        Laura x

Dear Diary,
       Its been a week since Tony did what he did to me. Only now can i actually write what happened...
       At the moment me and Tony have only got a microwave so i put him some dinner in the microwave and gave him it...

I got dressed to go meet Kyle, it is the middle of summer so it is so warm, I just put on some shorts and a vest top....

I was only out for a couple of hours, we had our picnic, played football and walked home. As soon as i got through the door Tony jumped out of his seat and started yelling at me...

" Look at the state of you, you are dressed disgustingly, go stand on the street corner, your mother would be ashamed of you" All i could do was stand there and mutter "w-what have i done wrong? You didnt know my mother, my mother loved me"

And then he flipped, he clenched his fist and he slammed it into my face, i fell back onto the floor. Nobody had ever hit me, never. I didnt know what to do....

I fled to the bathroom and locked myself in there, Tony sat by the door and apologised over and over again but he gave up by 1am and i ended up sleeping on the bathroom floor.
The next day Tony threw out all of my clothes, all i have left is an old pink tracksuit. I am not allowed to wear shorts, skirts, vest tops, dresses. If i wear a tshirt i have to wear a jacket and i can only wear trousers. If myself and Tony go anywhere he will get me an outfit to wear. I'm not allowed to wear makeup or have my hair down.
Is life even worth living?

........................................................................................................
bigkitty75

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 07:37:01 pm »

I think for your first story this good! Keep up the good work.

Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2008, 07:47:47 pm »

This Tony character is intriguing. One look at him, one may think he is a troubled young rebel. Looking at his character, he is an abusive, conservative prude.
Starwish001

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 04:00:47 pm »

I like your story! And I like that diary-way of writing; keep up!:)

shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2008, 09:43:43 am »

Thanks alot for the positive comments. I was so worried that noone would like it. I'm not the best person with spelling and grammer so if i make any mistakes feel free to tell me.

Thankyou.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2008, 11:14:58 am »

English isn't the easiest language to work with, and many people struggle with grammar and spelling.  As long as I can understand what you're saying, I don't get too hung up on it. Wink

I like this so far.  I really feel bad for Laura - to have lost so much and now be living with a control freak.  Things are only going to get worse for her with Tony.  I hope you write more so I can see what happens next.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2008, 11:15:41 am »

Dear Diary,
       The last few weeks have been okay. I am growing used to Tonys demands. I havent left the house since that night. I only go to school and straight back and Tony stays by my side the whole time. I havent seen or spoke to Kyle since we went to the park. He doesnt go to school that much because his dads got some sort of illness which means he needs alot of help.
Things are okay between me and Tony now. He loves me and I love him. We will work things out together, as a couple... Life couldnt get much better for us at the moment..
                                       Laura x

Dear Diary,
       I found out something today, it was totally unexpected. I dont know what happened. I need to go tell Tony...
                                       Laura x

"Tony I have something I need to tell you"
"What is it?"
"Please dont go mad with me"
"I promise i wont"
"I-I'm I'm"
"Just tell me"
"I'm pregnant Tony"

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOUR PREGNANT? IS IT MINE?"
"Of course its yours, I love you, noone else"
"GET THE HELL OUTTA MY FACE, YOU DISGUST ME."

Then I knew what was coming......

The blows didnt stop coming, I raised my hands to my face, I screamed and pleaded with him to stop.

I lay there drifting in and out, all i could manage to whisper was...

"You promised you wouldn't get mad. You promised"

And then total blackness engulfed me.....

Music_Is_Life

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2008, 04:34:36 pm »

OhMyGod.

I've been a lurker (I'm always lurking) and I thought I should say that I love this.

And that I hate Tony - I think he's a butthead.

Great story. (:
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2008, 04:42:17 am »

Dear Diary,
       I am writing this from the hospital. Apparently I was knocked unconscious and Tony phoned an ambulance. He told the paramedics that I fell down the stairs. Its a good job they didn't come into the house as we dont actually have any stairs! My face hurts so much. Nothings broken though, just alot of bleeding and bruising but i'll be fine. The doctor told me that I was lucky not to have lost the baby. He said I am about 4 months gone, if it would have been a few weeks earlier he said I would have almost definately lost the baby. I cant believe it. Tony nearly killed our baby and he doesn't even look sorry.
                                   Laura x

Dear Diary,
       I am allowed to go home tomorrow. Tony just sits next to my bed all the time, he says he wants to make sure that i'm okay and be there incase I need anything. I know why he's really there though, to make sure I don't tell anybody what really happened.
                                    Laura x

Dear Diary,
       I have been home for about 3 weeks now. All i have done is slept. I dont even talk to Tony. He is being really nice to me, and I want forgive him I really do but I dont know if i can. He nearly killed our child. He hurt me and I just don't know what to do.
                                   Laura x

Dear Diary,
       I went for a scan of the baby today. I couldn't believe it when I saw it on the screen. My little baby, my child. Tony didn't come to the scan, he said that you can't see anything on it anyway, its just a blurry mess. But he's wrong. It wasn't a blurry mess it was my baby. I could see its little nose and its arms and legs and I was so happy. The nurse asked me if I wanted to know the sex of the baby, but i said no. I want it to be a suprise. It doesn't matter to me what sex it is aslong as it's healthy.
                                    Laura x

Dear Diary,
       I love Tony so much. He went out and bought a crib for the baby today. I do love him and we are going to make things work for our babys sake. I grew up not knowing my dad and i want my child to know their daddy.
                                    Laura x

Dear Diary,
       Well the baby is due anyday now and I am so excited. I am a little bit nervous but I cant wait to meet my baby and find out what sex it is and hold it.
                                     Laura x

Dear Diary,
       Just a really quick note. I had my baby today. I went into labour and it hurt so much, but as soon as the baby was born I forgot all about the pain.

Meet our beautiful son - Caleb Thomas Smith. He is so beautiful!

Life is perfect right now.
                                  Laura x
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 04:44:34 am by shibby559559 » Logged
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2008, 07:45:26 am »

Dear Diary,
       I don't get time to write in here much anymore. Caleb is growing so fast and I spend most of my time feeding, bathing, changing nappies and cuddling him.

I love my little boy so much, he is the best thing that has ever happened to me

Anyway I best go because it's nearly time for Calebs midnight feed.!

Dear Diary
       I am getting so sick of having no help from Tony. All he does now is get drunk. He spends all his money on alcohol it doesnt matter if Caleb needs nappies aslong as he has his alcohol he's not bothered about anybody but himself.
                               Laura x

Dear Diary,
       It happened again, he told me it wouldnt happen again.....The past few days have been a nightmare. Kyle came to see me to see how i am because we havent spoke for so long. He wanted to come and meet Caleb and have a chat.

It was great until Tony came home early from school.....

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE"
"What the hell is wrong with you? I came to see Laura and Caleb."
"DONT YOU EVEN LOOK AT MY SON, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TOUCH MY SON"
"Oh so he's your son now, but yet you never hold him, feed him, bathe him, change his nappy, play with him, you dont even love him. Your neglect him and make your poor girlfriend do all the work"

I cringed whilst Kyle said the last bit. I knew Tony would flip. I told Kyle just to go. I knew what i was in for.....

"HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT ME TO HIM"
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that Tony."
"HOW THE HELL DID YOU MEAN IT THEN?"
"I-I-um I dont know. I'm sorry Tony. I love you"
"YOUR A LIAR"

Slam his fist smashed into my face, that familiar taste of blood filled my mouth. He punched me 2 maybe 3 times more.
But the worst was yet to come.... He went and got a chair and mde me sit in it, he went to the kitchen drawer, grabbed some scissors and stood behind me. At that moment i thought he had finally snapped and was going to kill me.

Then he grabbed a handful of my hair, yanked my head back and i heard the "snip snip snip" sound of the scissors. Then it dawned on me, he was cutting my hair off!!
Whilst he was cutting my hair off he kept swearing at me and calling me horrible names and said i deserved everything i got.
Finally after what seemed like hours he finished.

Then he just went and got a beer and sat infront of the tv. Acting like nothing had happened.

Caleb started screaming, i didnt even have time to wash my face. I ran to him and picked him up. As I looked down on him i realised that i couldnt do this to him. I couldnt put him in danger. I whispered to Caleb "Mummy promises she will get us out of here one day, nothing bad will ever happen to us." He just looked up and gurgled at me.

That night when Tony had passed out in bed from being so drunk I tip toed to the phone and rang the only person i could depend on right now. "I need your help, i'm afraid."

The next morning I was up early feeding Caleb and getting Tonys packed lunch ready. Tony went to school at the usual time. Then a knock on the door came and there was Kyle, he looked so worried when he saw me. He pulled me into a tight hug and whispered "I'm so sorry, I shouldnt have made Tony angry. I'm so sorry" I told him it was ok and that i just needed to get away.

Kyle told me not to worry. We will soon be going away......

So diary, there you go. Hopefully soon I will be far far away from here, with me beautiful baby and my best friend......

Laura x
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2008, 09:59:20 am »

Wow - powerful update!  I'm really happy Laura didn't lose her baby, that would have been tragic.  Tony is a piece of sh*t.  Nothing more.  Just one of those control freaks that thinks he has to smack his girl around because he's so insecure.  I'm very happy Laura has such a good friend to help her, and that she had the courage to seek help.  Many battered women are too afraid to reach out.  But I'm sure they won't get rid of Tony that easily.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2008, 12:39:22 pm »

Dear Diary,
       It has been many months since I wrote in here. I found out I am pregnant again, yeah thats right, i'm pregnant. Caleb is getting bigger and bigger, he is such a beautiful little thing. Kyle never did help me so I am still stuck in this hell hole. I havent spoken to Kyle for a couple of months. His dad is getting weaker and weaker now and I know he hasnt got long left, Kyle needs to be with his dad right now, not worrying about me.
           I am going to the hospital for a scan of the baby later on today.
                               Laura x

Dear Diary,
       I went to the hospital, baby is fine. I didnt find out the sex. I don't mind aslong as it's healthy.
                              Laura x

Dear Diary,
       Tony has stopped being nice to me again. He is drinking alot again and he picks arguments and he hits me alot now. I havent told anybody about Tony apart from Kyle but Kyle is so busy I have noone to talk to. Besides would they believe me? Would they think I deserve it for being such a failure? I love Tony, I dont know what i would do without him. But i dont know how long i can last living like this.
                           Laura x

Dear Diary,

I havent left the house for 2 months, the violence is getting worse and I am scared that he might kill me one day. He just hits me for no reason. This is my daily routine.....
I get up at 5am. I feed Caleb, change his nappy and put him back to bed. I run the bath for Tony, wake him up, get his clothes and towel ready, make his breakfast and packed lunch, then get Caleb up and feed him again, bath him, get him dressed and do playtime with him. I then put the dirty washing in, do the washing up and clean the living room. Then it is lunchtime, I dont usually have time to eat anything, I feed Caleb, change his nappy and put him down for his afternoon nap. I then clean the kitchen and get lunch ready for Tony as he finishes school at 1pm. Then i clean and cook and feed Caleb and change his nappy and clean some more right up until 1am, then i am up at 5am. That is my life.....
If i do something wrong its....

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

Laura x

Dear Diary,
       I can't do this anymore, I think he is killing me. I need help but i have been locked away in this room for a month now. I think I am going to die in here...I just want to look at my beautiful Calebs face one last time.........
                                  Laura x

"Laura, Laura, where are you sweetie?"
    "I'm coming mummy"
"Dinnertime sweetie"
"I love you mummy"
"I love you too sweetie, to the stars..."
"and moon mummy"
"and back Laura"

I feel so free, I'm not in pain anymore. I'm calm and relaxed and theres no more worries. No more tears. I feel warm and loved.

"No Laura you must stay here"
"No mummy, I'm going with you"
"Your not finished here yet Laura, you have your son to care for he needs you"
"No mummy please I need to stay with you"
"Laura I love you to the stars and moon and back"
"No mummy please dont leave me....Mummy....please...comeback"

.......................................................................................................
AjiDivine

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2008, 11:48:12 pm »

Whoa! The sad part about it is that this really happens everyday to someone.

You are doing a good job. I am having no problems understanding your writing at all.

Simming is a way of Life!!!  :toothy4:
Check out my sims pictures.
My Apocalyse Challenge
2nd Place in Part of Your World - Jocelyn Lanier
3rd Place in The Devil
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13
  Print  

Jump to: