Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:27:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13
  Print  
Author Topic: My first ever sim story - The Diary of Laura Smith - Chapter 20 - part 2!  (Read 46131 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: November 17, 2008, 08:49:37 am »

When will it be here?

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 17, 2008, 09:16:47 am »

Dear Diary,
        The next day I called the social worker and they sent someone round immediately.

I knew it would be hard saying bye to the kids and then having to tell the others what had happened but there was no way we could bring up another 5 kids. I told the social worker this and she asked me if I was sure, I said I was and she said they would have to go into a home until somebody adopted them. Thats when it hit me what I was doing...I told the social worker the children could stay here until they had found a permanent placement for the children where the children could stay together. The social worker said that was ok and left.

I sat Caleb down first and told him what had happened with the social worker.

"Mum I cant believe you have done that, they are babies, they have noone else in the world. What if that would have been me, what if dad would have put me in care, what then?"
"Caleb your dad wouldnt have done that"
"How do you know that, he beat you didnt he, he beat whitney!"
"Caleb thats enough" I didnt want those memories to be dragged up again
"Sorry mum but those kids need to stay with us. And I want to bring them up as Baileys brothers and sisters."
"Caleb they are yours and Dylans half brothers and sisters too"
"I know but I dont want to admit the truth to them so they can be Baileys brothers and sisters, they dont need to know about Tony, ever."
"Caleb this is going to be such hard work"
"I know, but you and dad have done it, and you helped take care of Bailey, mum you have to give them a chance, they are just babies, helpless little babies"
"Caleb if your sure..."
"I am, I am mum"
"Ok i'll ring the social worker"
"Oh mum thankyou, I love you"
"I love you too Caleb, always"
"To the moon and stars and back"
"thats right"

So I rang the social worker and I went over to the office with Caleb and we signed paper. I will be their legal guardian until Caleb turns 21 then they will be signed over to him. I know deep down I wouldnt have been able to give those children up. I just hope Blake hasnt turned out like Tony, I escaped when Caleb was still a toddler, Blake must have witnessed so much in his short life....

Laura x

Dear Diary,
       The past few months have been manic, I had forgotten how hard it was looking after babies.

Caleb and Dylan take care of Hayden and Hollie. They have grown into such fine lads and I couldnt be prouder of them...

Kyle has to help out with the babies sometimes though, especially through the night because the boys need to get up for school

Mia takes care of Summer and Skye, I help out with the meal times and nappy changes and washing clothes etc...

Blake is growing into such a beautiful young man, I am so very proud of him. We were so worried at first because of what he had witnessed but after Caleb sat with him and explained that what Tony did was not right and how boys such never hit girls, Blake changed, he started having fun...he couldnt believe how many toys the boys had, he loves playing with the twins and Bailey...I got him a yellow car because the other lads all had a yellow car and I wanted Blake to know how much we all love him...

Laura x

........................................................................................................

Laura and Kyle had had a long day, they had taken everyone to the beach for the day, when they got back all the children had gone to bed. Kyle went to the kitchen to make a drink for himself and Laura.
Laura looked at the clock, five minutes had passed, why was Kyle taking so long?
Laura decided to go to the kitchen and see what Kyle was up to.....The light was till on in the kitchen, the fridge door was open, Laura moved forward slightly and they she saw it.....

"KYLE" Laura screamed
"Kyle wake up baby, whats wrong"

Laura stood up and then she felt a chill run down her spine....hot breath on her neck....

"Hello Laura...."

.......................................................................................................
GtSimsGirl1208

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 17, 2008, 09:45:02 am »

omg i so did not see this coming god tony is ruining everything again
qtpie3552

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 17, 2008, 10:52:27 am »

He came back! Dang it the family was doing so well too.

Music_Is_Life

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 17, 2008, 10:54:52 am »

Oh fudge.

...That was insanely unexpected!
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 17, 2008, 12:01:13 pm »

NOOOO!
honestsim

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 17, 2008, 12:35:50 pm »

yooooooooooooooooo...wtf...that last line was chilling to me. i must say i have been here from the begining and this story could not get any better..i mean wow the plot twists and language formating is very unique. i love how you switch from diary mode to story mode..and i love the unexpected keep doing your thang..
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 17, 2008, 05:34:55 pm »

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NEXT ONE!

CAN'T WAIT!!! D:

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
caitygrl456

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 17, 2008, 05:56:46 pm »

:jaw: omg tony is back he needs to get hit by a train or something becuase i hate him so much and shouldin't he be in jail:rant: and what did he do to kyle :oogle:       angry9:

arielle22

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 17, 2008, 06:19:39 pm »

ahhhh

Tonys back

eeeeek

Whoops!<br />didn\'t mean to push that button...<br /><br />BACKSPACE
emoscenesk8r

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 17, 2008, 07:09:38 pm »

holy sh*t! It's tony!!

question how do you make the sims on the ground like that like they're dead?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 08:59:05 pm by emoscenesk8r » Logged

Adorkable = (noun/adj) an adorable dork:smt106
Come join the rpg Every rose has its thorn!
My name's Bailey!
Hey! Come check out MY SIMS!
caitygrl456

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 17, 2008, 09:19:27 pm »

u either get a pose hack or make them really tired

shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 18, 2008, 04:09:00 am »

I just make them really tired :-)
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 18, 2008, 08:15:05 am »

emoskenesk8er, it looks like she just made him pass out.

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 18, 2008, 08:54:18 am »

When they get really tired I just dont let them go to bed so they collapse
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13
  Print  

Jump to: