Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:21:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13
  Print  
Author Topic: My first ever sim story - The Diary of Laura Smith - Chapter 20 - part 2!  (Read 46107 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: November 18, 2008, 10:11:32 am »

.....that voice, the voice that she heard so many times in her nightmares.
Laura turned slowly to face the owner of the evil voice....

"Tony..."
"Laura....My Laura"
"What have you done to Kyle?"
"I hit him over the head, he cant have you Laura, your mine"
"Tony, I am married to Kyle, we have children together..."
"I AM THE FATHER OF YOUR PRECIOUS CALEB LAURA, YOU ARE MINE, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MINE" Tony looked over at Kyle
"HE IS NOTHING" he spat it with such venom Laura cringed
"Tony lets go sit down, we can talk" Laura knew that saying the wrong things and losing her temper could have serious consequences at this moment in time.

.......................................................................................................

Tony went to the living room and sat on the floor, Laura followed and sat infront of him

"Tony, why are you doing this?"

"I want my family back. I want my kids, you stole my kids, she left me and gave you MY children."
"You mean Whitney?"
"DO NOT MENTION HER NAME TO ME" Laura flinched she didnt know how to difuse this situation, it was out of her control now.

Laura and Tony sat there for what seemed like forever, Laura didnt dare speak.
Finally Tony broke the silence

"I want my kids back, I'm going to get them"
"They are sleeping, it wouldnt be fair to wake them up"
"They are my children"
"Why dont you go home and calm down and come back tomorrow and we can talk about you getting the children back?"
"Your lying to me"
"No Tony, I'm not lying to you, but right now you need to think about what is best for the children"
"DONT LIE TO ME" Tony roared, Laura was so scared, this wasnt the Tony she loved when they first met, this was an animal, he wasnt capable of reason.

Tony stood up and pulled Laura to her feet

"Your coming home with me" Laura pulled out of his grip
"No Tony this is my home, this is where I belong"
"Then if i cant have you noone will"
"Tony...."

Tony punched Laura with all his might and watched as she crumpled to the floor.

"Now I have to kill the rest of you"
........................................................................................................

Really sorry theres hardly any pics, I lost them again :-(
honestsim

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 18, 2008, 11:18:45 am »

wow i must say im really hopping he does not kill them im hoping kyle wakes up or dylan and caleb wake up and kick is crazy ass...
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 18, 2008, 11:56:28 am »

Nooo!
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: November 18, 2008, 03:18:39 pm »

O...M...G...

Awesome job so far!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
emoscenesk8r

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 18, 2008, 07:15:48 pm »

oh no!

Adorkable = (noun/adj) an adorable dork:smt106
Come join the rpg Every rose has its thorn!
My name's Bailey!
Hey! Come check out MY SIMS!
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 18, 2008, 07:59:56 pm »

Oh no! Laura, FIGHT! Kyle, WAKE UP!

DIE IN **** TONY!

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
arielle22

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 18, 2008, 08:01:37 pm »

nooo Sad

Whoops!<br />didn\'t mean to push that button...<br /><br />BACKSPACE
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 19, 2008, 06:04:27 pm »

Next one?

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
caitygrl456

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 20, 2008, 08:08:53 pm »

when is the next one coming up?Huh?Huh?Huh?:toothy8:

shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 21, 2008, 07:23:59 am »

Bad news - lost all the pics.......i can only find like 2 pictures!!
qtpie3552

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 21, 2008, 04:09:03 pm »

Oh no! I hope you can find them.

shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 24, 2008, 11:43:53 am »

No sign of the pictures anywhere so the next chapter will only have a couple of pics.

Last chapter will be updated tomorow then there will be another chapter which is just set in the future but wont be long....
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 24, 2008, 06:46:30 pm »

Oh, okay.

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
bigchick98

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 24, 2008, 11:58:37 pm »

I just wanted to say I love your story it is so full of twist and turns wow
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 25, 2008, 12:11:18 pm »

Tony crept silently round the house. He walked round the living room looking at all the photos of the "happy" family. Kyle stood posing in every picture, looking happily at Laura and the children. Tony hated Kyle for taking his family from him and now it was time for his revenge...
Tony walked upstairs he had to see Blake...The door was slightly open, Tony took a step inside, Blakes night light was on, he looked at his son, his beautiful boy, then he looked in the other beds...3 beds...he didnt recognise any of the children so he walked out...
Now he had to see Summer and Skye....he found the room easily because the door was slightly open and their was a nursery rhyme playing...he looked in the cribs, Hayden and Hollie were in there with Summer. Tony stood for a few minutes looking at his children, maybe if he had changed things would have been different, if he wouldnt have lost his temper all the time Whitney would have stayed and the children would still be with him. But Whitney wasnt Laura, Tony loved Laura, Laura was what he needed but Kyle had taken her away, why had he taken her away, the one thing he truely loved and it had be taken from him. Everyone ran away from Tony, his mum, Laura, Whitney and now Tony was tired of it, he hated Kyle, he stole his family and now he had Blake, and the little ones too.
Suddenly Tony knew what he had to do, he couldnt kill the children, he couldnt even kill Kyles children..Laura would hate him if he did that...Laura...he had his Laura. But she was breathing when he left her, she would be okay...If Tony could get rid of Kyle Laura would be his. Tony would make a better father anyway...

Tony crept slowly downstairs, suddenly he heard a shuffling noise in the living rooom, Tony ran to the living room, he couldnt see anything, he had to kill Kyle, he didnt have time to worry about anything else...Tony turned to walk to the kitchen....

Tony stopped suddenly, that shuffling noise again, right behind him, Tony didnt dare turn around, he didnt kno why, he knew he had the strength to kill whatever was creeping around but he couldnt, his feet wouldnt move and that shuffling was coming closer....but then...it stopped. Tony took a step in the direction of the kitchen....

"Your not ruining my life again" A voice whispered so quietly Tony barely heard it

"I said your not ruining my life again" The voice roared and echoed round the house then a sickening thud was heard as the body fell to the floor....

Caleb ran to the phone

"Police and ambulance please" as Caleb said the address and what had happened he thought about what had just happened, the scene replaying in his head. He was going to kill Kyle, Kyle had been a proper dad to Caleb and Tony was going to kill him, Caleb couldnt think straight, he kept looking over at where Tony lay scared he would get up and kill him.....but Caleb knew that wasn't going to happen, for he knew that Tony was....and now Caleb would have to pay.....

The police car and ambulance arrived in minutes......

Caleb stood still by the door, Laura and Kyle had been rushed to the hospital, the paramedics were just finishing up in the living room, Dylan was upstairs with the others.....Caleb didnt know what to do, he went into the living room where the paramedics were working on Tony...the next 5 minutes felt like a lifetime, everything was a blur.....
A voice snapped Caleb out of his thoughts
"I;m sorry son there was nothing more we could do, dont blame yourself, you saved your mum and dad, your one brave kid" Caleb just nodded as the paramedic patted his shoulder and went to make a phone call.
Caleb looked over at where his biological father lay....

"Bye Dad" Caleb whispered and went to join the others upstairs....

The police stayed at the house for another hour and then ....

"Caleb hunni"
"Mum"

Laura threw her arms around her son and held him tight, she kept kissing his head and whispering
"my baby, its ok, we're safe now"

and then another pair of arms wrapped round Caleb

"You saved our lives son, you are a brave brave boy, thankyou"
"dad i killed him"
"Caleb you did the only thing it would take to stop him"

......................................................................................................

Dear Diary,
       This will the the final entry in my diary now. I need to spend every second of the day with my children. We have moved house and everything is going fine. At first this diary was for writing about how I felt about my mum but I never really mentioned my mum that much, it became more of a story, a dramatic, sad story that was unfortunately so real.
So abit about my mum - My mum, Elizabeth Smith was the best, kindest mum anyone could ask for. She always made time for people and she adored me and i adored her. I feel that I may have made mum proud in some ways, I know she would have warned me about Tony, and maybe i would have listened, but maybe i wouldnt have.
Tony was cremated. I was the only person at his funeral, his dad didnt even go, some people think im crazy for going but Tony wasnt always evil....maybe his dad made him that way...but he gave me two beautiful boy, Caleb and Dylan and i felt i had to go and say bye.
Caleb didn't go to prison like he thought he would, he was given a medal for his bravery and he was offered a few magazine deals and his own chat show because of what he had gne through...but Caleb being Caleb turned it down...he is too shy and i dont think Caleb will ever tell his story, we will never know the full story of his stolen childhood living with Tony but maybe thats for the best....
                               Laura x
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13
  Print  

Jump to: