Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 06:27:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Y is it that the d-lodes  (Read 1702 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
drsims

View Profile
« on: October 22, 2008, 07:37:01 pm »

yes i wanted to know and need help is that whe i d-lode sims and homes from this site ,they dont come up in ther game,but all others things come up....help......:lurk:

:rant:yes fugly`s rule the sims world...and long live the sith....:party1:
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 07:41:57 pm »

Do you have Clean Installer?

Sims show up in the Sim Bin in Body Shop or CAS. Thay are not always at the very beginning. You have to scroll through them.

Houses show up in the house bin. You have to scroll through those also. They are normally at the end..

I hope I read your question right. It's hard to understand.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 09:16:35 pm »

Most Sims and houses are zipped or rar'ed.  You need WinRAR or WinZip to turn them into Sims2Pack files that can be properly installed into the game.

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 11:24:50 pm »

And the Sims2Pack files don't get extracted to your Downloads folder. Any Sims2Pack files you see in your Downloads folder (not .package files...those ones stay in your Downloads) should be moved elsewhere, like your desktop, then double click on them to install them in your game. I would recommend you get Clean Installer to use as your default program to use, rather than use the maxis program. The main reason I suggest this is it will help you install sims that have been created with an ep you don't have (something the default program won't let you do). Also, sometimes a mod/hack may unintentionally get packaged with a house. When you double click on the Sims2Pack, all the items included in the package will show up in a list. You can pick and choose what from the package you want to install. Hacks show up in red. If you see them, you can unselect it and it won't be put in your game.

Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
drsims

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2008, 08:39:48 pm »

thank you all i will do that ...cool thanks

:rant:yes fugly`s rule the sims world...and long live the sith....:party1:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: