Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 10:35:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New story idea tell me what you think!  (Read 4811 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
bigkitty75

View Profile
« on: October 22, 2008, 09:09:10 pm »

So I was thinking of doing a vampire slayer/ monster hunter "trilogy" thing. Kinda like Van Helsing/ Underworld/ my ideas.

I would be about a girl whose father was is Vampire/Monster hunter. When she was young she went with her father to learn his "ways" and she got bit by a vampire but she killed him before all the venom could get into her. So now she part vampire.She's become the thing she hates so there would be conflict with in her. Then a vampire killed her dad when she was there. So she trys to kill and she looses control of her anger and realizes she has to stay under control or she could loose it. So then like the second part would be her trying to find the vampire that did this and kill him and the 2 part would be her life after that and like the next generation. There would action, adventure,and romance!

So this is still a forming idea what do you think??

discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 10:46:04 pm »

I'm all for anything to do with vampires and monster hunting! I like it. Wish I had thought of it :lol:

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
bigkitty75

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 06:27:55 am »

Thanks it's just hard to find all the things i want and I CAN NOT make sims worth anything.

discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2008, 08:12:30 pm »

You can use other people's sims with permission and proper credit, if you want to, or request someone make you a sim or something? And as for stuff, try WCIF's, I'm sure lots of people know where to find what you need. Except for me, 'cause I'm really bad at WCIF's. :lol:

Hope that helps. Cheesy

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
bigkitty75

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2008, 12:00:12 pm »

Thanks!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: