Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:42:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Defaults - Rosebud's Handpainted Skintone  (Read 14705 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Engram

View Profile WWW
« on: October 22, 2008, 09:34:38 pm »

This is a sort of mix-and-match default set of Rosebud1773's Handpainted Skintone. It's mix-and-match in that you get two choices for S1 and S2.

S1 = Pale or Peach
S2 = Tan or Between Tan and Medium
S3 = Medium
S4 = Dark
S5 = Alien

These are defaults so they will appear instead of the Maxis skintones. Only use one default replacement for each skin colour. This means that you can have Pale OR Peach for S1 and Tan OR Between Tan and Medium for S2, but not both of the S1 or both of the S2 defaults at the same time. If you would like to have the full range of skintones in your game, you will need to download the non-default versions of the skintone from Rosebud's thread.

Downloads in links above because it was taking an eternity to attach these to the post Smiley

TOS: I don't mind what you do with the defaults but please respect Rosebud's policies with regard to the skintone textures themselves.

* Rosebud_Thumbnail.jpg (36.19 KB, 200x200 - viewed 55907 times.)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 09:37:09 pm by Engram » Logged

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Rosebud1773

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 10:25:27 am »

This is awesome. I never thought I'd see my skins as defaults. Thank you.

The sims are like ants and I'm the mean little kid with the magnifying glass...muahahaha!
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 02:34:43 pm »

excellent, thanks for doing this :thumbup:

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Angel74

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2008, 04:00:43 am »

very nice..thank you :worship:
big joe

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2008, 06:29:25 am »

Lovely skins. Thanks

Be happy and make someone happy[/I]
shishmish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2008, 10:42:56 am »

These are gorgeous! Youn wouldn't be able to do the alien skintone as a vampire default at all? It would make for an awesome vampire skintone, heck a zombie one Cheesy
naraardor

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2008, 05:13:27 pm »

Please don't make fun of me because I feel really stupid but I don't know how to install this kind of file, it doesn't show up in my game. Do I have to do something special to get it to install?
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2008, 09:56:45 pm »

shishmish: I'll what I can do about making a vamp and/or zombie replacement with the alien one. Any preference on eyes or should I just make a No Red Eye version?

naraardor: Try reading these tutorials: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=27961 and http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=27964

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
naraardor

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2008, 11:16:16 am »

Thank you.
Sane Enough

Bipbadi Bopbadi Boo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2008, 09:56:04 am »

Great job, thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: