Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:46:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ...No Love Lost...  (Read 3724 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
chelsey151

View Profile
« on: October 23, 2008, 05:08:03 pm »

Hey, this is my first story and i really wanted to think of a really good title, but there is nothing that fit's with this story, as it is a Diary of a sims life, told by Roxy Fisher. She is basically writting about family life with her husband Ashton Kimble. Please comment, Good or Bad!

INTRO...

"Ash, get the phone will you babe... Oh, hey! My names Roxy Fisher, well soon to be Kimble. Well, we've lived here a little while now, me and my fiancee, Oh, here he is now!"

"Well, as i was saying, we brought this house 9 months ago, and so far we are loving it! Im a trainee model, i only get a few jobs, but my mother always used too say im going onto 'Bigger Things'. Although, these past few months have been really hard. Well, what you won't know is that im actually 5 months pregnant. Sounds pretty perfect doesn't it? A Nice house, fiancee and a baby on the way. But another thing you won't know is that im only 17. But to me, life is still pretty perfect.

Me and Ash met when i was only 14, he was 16 and we were going steady for a couple of years. But the first time we took it to the next level, it got complicated. I fell pregnant, 5 months ago. Even though me and Ash were rock solid, i didn't tell him first. I told the one person i thought would support me through out everything. My mom, Daniela.

I was so nervous when i went to tell my mom. But i plucked up the courage, and took the plunge.

"Mom, im pregnant." I blurted out.
She didn't say anything at first, but then her face turned red and her voice boomed at me.

"How could you be so stupid! You silly little girl, your 17!"
"It just happened..."
"Just happened! Your career, you've just threw it all away! I knew he was trouble the moment i laid eyes on him!"

"Well your too young, you'll have to put it up for adoption."

At that moment, i felt the overwhelming urge to protect my baby.
"No way! How dare you even suggest it! I'm keeping my baby, wether you support me or not!" I ran out and prayed that when i told Ash, he would stick by me.

I burst into tears when i saw him.
"Babe, whats wrong?"
"It's such a mess..." I stuttered over tears.
"You can tell me anything..."
"Im...Im pregnant."
"Oh... well im not gonna lie, that's a shock, but what did you think, I was gonna leave you?"
"Maybe..."
"Don't be stupid, i love you too much..."
"Im so relieved..."

I told him all about my mom and what she had said, and he was just as angry as me.

And a week later, my mother called.

"Roxy, don't talk, just listen. I don't regret what i said, and i feel i can't be a part of you when you have a baby growing inside you. You have just threw it all away, you will never be able to model with a baby in tow. But never the less, you're still my daughter. So, i will be paying your morgage on the house, but i want nothing more to do with you. I can't risk my career. It would put me to shame if anyone knew about your 'Situation'. Im sorry. Goodbye."

And that was it, my relationship with my mother gone.

And here we are now.

*************************************************************************************

Pics aint great i no, but they'll get better, comment plze!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 10:01:15 am by chelsey151 » Logged
caitygrl456

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 05:12:19 pm »

great story

ZanarkandFayth

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2008, 06:44:31 pm »

Can't wait for an update. Your sims are so pretty. ^^

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=99883<--My new Sims2 story, please read and reply. ^^
arielle22

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2008, 02:48:20 am »

good so far,I'm hooked Cheesy

Whoops!<br />didn\'t mean to push that button...<br /><br />BACKSPACE
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2008, 08:13:57 am »

Kool story, i like it :-)
Starwish001

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2008, 07:25:02 pm »