Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:35:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: the SIMS 3!!!!  (Read 3270 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
tastytunes2000
« on: October 13, 2008, 09:21:50 am »

Is everybody here as excited as me about the new Sims 3 Comming out??? if so reply! Finally, this is going to be the best version of sims ever. Back in the days of the Sims 1, They where going to make a thing called "Simville" where you could go out of the building and visit other lots. That was overshaddowed by the sims online that came out insted and the project was scrapped. This totaly makes up for it in my book. I can't wait, I have played sims since the first day it came out and have never stopped (God Complex lol) thanks for reading , Ted
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 09:35:03 am »

Hi, tastytunes!  Moved your post here so you'll get more people showing their input on your question.  Glad you could finally join us in posting!  Wink

As for my honest answer... I was at one point, but no longer am for a variety of reasons.  I don't feel like being a killjoy for the game, but I'll let you see for yourself in a couple of the related threads around here.  :lol:

Have a good one!  :smile bi:

clc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 09:38:42 am »

hello im looking forward to the sims 3 as well
though i always reserve judgement until i play
hope you enjoy your stay here
and not matter if you play sims 1,2 or 3 you have come to the right place for all things simmy
:welcome:
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 10:13:21 am »

i am looking forward to the sims3 as well

Pierre

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Gucci_chic

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2008, 09:30:56 pm »

I am!!I know many people are not too keen but we can't be quick to judge just looking from the pictures.There might be more to the game than just pictures:angel:.
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2008, 07:13:01 pm »

I can not wait for Sims 3 to come out,this waiting is killing me how bad do I want it,?how deep is the Grand Canyon and that is how badly I want it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: