Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:28:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: EP2 Required: Get Even with Mrs. Crumplebottom(New Version Available 4/24/06)  (Read 43574 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2006, 09:32:07 am »

Does Crumplebottom even have voice clips for those interactions? Because she has her own voiceset, and if there aren't voiceclips for those interactions, that would be why Maxis has intentionally disabled interaction with her.
shezoe

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2006, 01:16:20 pm »

Quote from: IcemanTO
Since now I had Pescado's "crumblefix" and TwoJeff's "visitor controller" that never do her appear on my hoods, but I think now I remove them to have a chance to use this funny hack! Cheesy

i don't think i have any hacks that would make her not show up and i have NEVER seen her-not through several generations at university (that's where she comes from-yeah?) i feel sorta left out-lol! what makes her appear? n why would i have never come across her?

"i've always felt life first, a story. If there is a story-there must be a story-teller"
~G.K. Chesterton~
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2006, 02:52:59 pm »

Shezoe, she will appear on downtown community lots with either a bar, bowling alley, pool or hot tub.  

It is on those lots I see her the most often.  Don't look for her on University, business or regular community lots, she will never appear there.
VampGirl

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2006, 04:13:07 pm »

hahaha very funny, i'll make my sims fight with her all the time Tongue very funny the fourth picture hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Wink Tongue

"Only brave souls live according to their desires":tongue5:  :evil5:
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2006, 08:23:49 pm »

Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Does Crumplebottom even have voice clips for those interactions?
No she doesn't but if you edit her voice type in the neighborhood file with simpe she will get a voice or at least she did in my game.

Quote from: J. M. Pescado
that would be why Maxis has intentionally disabled interaction with her
maxis didn't disable them they just made all the pie menus point to be lectured.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 08:30:13 pm by Squinge » Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
helmine

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2006, 08:36:56 pm »

This is a hack I'll want real soon. Thanks for your magic fingers and swelligant gray matter.

Krayzieworld

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2006, 10:51:27 pm »

Squinge, your mod is so cool! A funny story - I proceeded to torture her repeatedly on a community lot, and after a bit she dropped dead from starvation!!! I didn't even know she could DIE!
I promptly exited without saving, tho.
Does this mean my game is FUBARed, or can I do it again? Smiley

:coffee: You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music.
- Jim Carrey
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2006, 11:01:11 pm »

Quote from: Krayzieworld
Squinge, your mod is so cool! A funny story - I proceeded to torture her repeatedly on a community lot, and after a bit she dropped dead from starvation!!! I didn't even know she could DIE!
I promptly exited without saving, tho.
Does this mean my game is FUBARed, or can I do it again? Smiley
You should be able to I killed her once by making her selectable then had her grab the cake from the cow plant because one of my sims wanted to drink her.

edit: if you know how to use simpe you can bring her back to life by unchecking all the ghost options & removing the dead token.

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2006, 11:03:34 pm »

If Mrs. Crumplebottom died, will a new one automatically appear to replace her?  Can the fact that she dies can do anything weird in the game, can her ghost appear normally on lots?
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2006, 11:05:38 pm »

Quote from: MissDoh
If Mrs. Crumplebottom died, will a new one automatically appear to replace her? Can the fact that she dies can do anything weird in the game, can her ghost appear normally on lots?
If she dies she stays dead unless you bring her back to life with simpe or a hacked object that brings dead sims back to life, it has never done anything wierd in my game. I got the idea with ts1 I made a hack to fight her when hot date came out.

edit: one other note if you make her a townie with inge's hacked shrub she will visit all lots & shops.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 11:08:08 pm by Squinge » Logged

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2006, 11:16:10 pm »

Here is a screenshot of her doing the smustle I will see if I can find a pick of killing her, I love to torture her.

* snapshot_00000007_d044af13.jpg (61.02 KB, 600x450 - viewed 635 times.)

* snapshot_00000004_503bf891.jpg (58.69 KB, 600x450 - viewed 575 times.)

* snapshot_00000004_30367379.jpg (67.1 KB, 600x450 - viewed 608 times.)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 11:25:17 pm by Squinge » Logged

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2006, 12:41:24 am »

Oh my god, I love this.  All those sims pointing and laughing at her made me ROFL.

And seeing her peeing herself out is even more hilarious.

I must admit I am really scare of installing this one.  I especially wonder what will happen when I will have to take it out because a new Ep came out and I won't have an idea if it is compatible with it.  Can you reassure me?  I would really love this one but I am a wussy...
« Last Edit: April 24, 2006, 12:45:05 am by MissDoh » Logged
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2006, 12:55:32 am »

Quote from: MissDoh
I must admit I am really scare of installing this one. I especially wonder what will happen when I will have to take it out because a new Ep came out and I won't have an idea if it is compatible with it. Can you reassure me? I would really love this one but I am a wussy...
There should be no problems with any future eps because I just modified her pie menus & those appear to stay the same (i.e. they haven't changed since TS2), but if they change it I will post an updated version for this & all my other mods that require updating at that time(I always pre order new eps).

Willow's Tara

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2006, 01:02:13 am »

Um didn't I post here? I couldn't find my post, that is so weird,.. I swear I did.

BTW, people asking if they could kill Crumpllebottom with saving, it may cause problems to your games like someone has said,m even thought she dead in two of my hoods and nothing has happened...Yet..
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2006, 01:04:32 am »

Quote from: Willow's Tara
BTW, people asking if they could kill Crumpllebottom with saving, it may cause problems to your games like someone has said,m even thought she dead in two of my hoods and nothing has happened...Yet..
I have killed her before also in a couple of hoods without having any problems at all she is just like any other sim except nobody likes her.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: