Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:19:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: EP2 Required: Get Even with Mrs. Crumplebottom(New Version Available 4/24/06)  (Read 43599 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
shezoe

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2006, 07:14:33 am »

Quote from: MissDoh
Shezoe, she will appear on downtown community lots with either a bar, bowling alley, pool or hot tub.  

It is on those lots I see her the most often.  Don't look for her on University, business or regular community lots, she will never appear there.

well that's just wierd. my sims go on dates to those places all the time....usually to places i've made though. i wonder if that's why i never see her? i want to be annoyed by something other than glitches n bugs-lol! i'll have to try sending them to community lots i haven't made so i can see what she does. Although i'm sure i'll be sorry. Just like the stupid mascots that got all my "best friends since birth" sims hating eachothers guts when i first installed university. oh! and simslices "party bowls"-GEEZ! They don't say what they DO-just that they're "fun".  i put one out and everyone was "cheating" on everyone else all of a sudden n all hell broke loose. i should've tested it out on sims that WEREN'T legacy :tard: >>insiminator relations adjustor to the rescue<< lol! doesn't help all those bad memories though

"i've always felt life first, a story. If there is a story-there must be a story-teller"
~G.K. Chesterton~
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2006, 09:32:15 am »

Quote from: shezoe
well that's just wierd. my sims go on dates to those places all the time....usually to places i've made though. i wonder if that's why i never see her?
I have noticed her the most at the bowling alley I think it's sim bowl lanes where I always get her.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2006, 02:05:12 pm »

4/24/06 I made an alternate version that automatically refreshes Mrs. Crumplebottom so she won't die of hunger.

Willow's Tara

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2006, 10:04:52 pm »

Cool, I just keep the other donwload thought.

Dunno what bugs or whatnot  other p[eople are talking about, but you are right Miss CB hasn't caused that to my game when she is dead..
raijinald

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2006, 01:02:14 am »

Revenge against that old hag at last.
imdollparts

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2006, 06:17:40 pm »

When's Ms.Crumplebottom gonna die? She was real old in Sims 1, now Sims 2 is like 25 years later and she's still around? Lol

Lynn
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2006, 06:20:48 pm »

Quote from: imdollparts
When's Ms.Crumplebottom gonna die? She was real old in Sims 1, now Sims 2 is like 25 years later and she's still around? Lol

Lynn
She will still be alive long after all of us have passed away.

momzgurlz3

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2006, 06:40:03 pm »

Thanks again 4 another great hack Smiley

I wish everyone could just get along and be happy Smiley
KittyKatH2o

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2006, 10:38:08 am »

I'm still curious to what Mrs. CrumpleBottom's children/grandchildren/great-grandchildren will look like? Wink

"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."
emma_barrett

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2006, 05:54:01 am »

i LOVE it.... excellent. Smiley Smiley Smiley

AngelFace

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2006, 07:34:36 pm »

Good idea,i can't stand that old witch.She is really mean,it's like she don't want anybody to have fun.maybe she need a man to get her groove on?:clapp:

What does it profit a man to gain the world but lose his soul?
KittyKatH2o

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2006, 01:30:30 pm »

The best part is seeing her being arested! I used a hack from DMA Sims 2 to do it. Don't ya just love technology? Smiley

"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."
quasim

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2006, 11:40:56 am »

I once turned her into an adult woman and made her pregnant with herself (Insimenator), then moved in the baby in with the ancient teleport painting. Still, even after she was turned into an adult, she had no normal interactions... Poor thing was an romance sim, and grew old unloved.
porkypine

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2006, 12:53:40 pm »

Quote from: Squinge
This hack allows you to have your sims to annoy, insult, nag, attack, poke, shove, slap & goose Mrs. Crumplebottom.

EP2 is required to use this mod.
4/24/06 I made an alternate version that automatically refreshes Mrs. Crumplebottom so she won't die of hunger.

I try to ensure that all of my mods are 100% bug free but sometimes a bug pops up that I wasn’t aware of, if you find a bug please send me a private message, I can usually fix it within a couple of minutes.

Ohhh Squinge... I think I love your deviant.... uh   .... devious mind.  Yes... Devious mind!  That's it!  LOL

Thanks.    You know...  I want to capture the old Crump and use her as the nosy landlady who lives in the middle apt of a 3-plex condo-ette.  I want her to run interference between the other two tenants.  I've set up some 'bait' on downtown lots to see if I can catch her because she doesn't come up as selectable via the Summoner.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2006, 12:58:52 pm »

Quote from: porkypine
I want to capture the old Crump and use her as the nosy landlady who lives in the middle apt of a 3-plex condo-ette.
:laugh: what have I done by releasing this mod I have created a lot of little :devill:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: