Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:15:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ACR please read? I need help?  (Read 2271 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« on: October 24, 2008, 09:56:19 pm »

I had to reinstall everything anyway, and I am planning when I reinstall to install Apartment Life not last, but second to last, and Freetime last, so I can download the Inteen, and not wait.

Which ACR should I download?
The Freetime, because it will be the last one I installed,
or Apartment Life, because that is the newest released one I have?
=[

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 10:46:00 pm »

I am not sure about this, but I am almost sure that regardless of in what order you install your games it will always ask you for the latest expansions cd. That will be AL and it is best to patch all games. If you patch only freetime then AL will be buggy. Remember AL came out long after freetime so it will not be patched automatically with freetime. I think it is best if you just hang tight and wait for inteen to be updated Smiley
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008, 01:30:31 am »

Inteen will still be incompatible even if you install FT last. The last installed EP does not matter, it's your newest EP that determines which mods you need to use.

You will also need ACR for AL. In fact, all your hacks and mods should be updated for AL regardless of what EP you install last, including Uni, which was the first released.

Installation order does not matter in Sims 2 - release date/order does.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
J00wish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2008, 11:32:55 am »

Your best bet is to go to Sombology, where this hack is supported. We do not support this hack. I am closing this topic.

"Cant sleep... Clown will eat me." -- Bart Simpson  

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: