Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:00:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rent Furnished apartment  (Read 11502 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« on: October 24, 2008, 10:25:53 pm »

Hi fellow insimmers, are you aware that you can have all your furniture moving in, all you need to do is type in the cheat boolprop testingcheatsenabled true and then shift/click on the apartment door and select rent furnished apartment. Then you will have a fully furnished apartment exactly like the one you very pain mistakenly furnished while building the apartment :happy8:

Just remember to enter the cheat boolprop testingcheatsenabled false in again afterwards

Just thought I would share this with you all :-P
cgirl369

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 12:48:28 pm »

thanks for the tip!  I'll remember that next time I rent an apartment!

~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 02:54:02 pm »

It is a pleasure Cheesy I was very upset when I moved my family in their apartment and then I had to basically refurnish their whole apartment again. So when I found this I thought to share it with other simmers who want their hard work to show when they move a family in Smiley
drusangel
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2008, 04:54:09 pm »

Thanks for the tip! It is indeed very frustrating to spend all that time decorating the apartment you want only to not be able to move into it. Thanks!!:worship:
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 11:25:50 pm »

Thanks, this is a big help for me. I just installed AL and don't know what to expect. Wink

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
dreamcatchermwh

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2008, 01:01:53 am »

That is a great and very helpful tip, thank you.Cheesy:worship::-P:smile:

Appreciation is a wonderful thing . It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.:grin:
~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2008, 02:02:24 am »

It is a pleasure all, just glad to help out Cheesy
friendlyquark

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2008, 11:34:08 am »

I always have the testing cheats enabled with the See Them hack. Yet, the option for furnished didn't come up, though it was like 20,000 plus rent to get the apartment, which was weird. Then when we got in, there was invisible furniture all over the place that I had to use MATY's  yellow box of doom to get rid of. It was quite surreal. Has this happened to anyone else and was it the See Them hack, or something else? My scan with conflict hack detector turned up nothing, by the by.

Toddler - The other white meat.
Dragonnn11

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2008, 07:46:40 pm »

Wow, i didn't know you could do that, but thats really cool! and it must save a lot of time too
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: