Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 02:44:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Join Sims 2 Machinima at Freewebs!  (Read 2912 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
warhawke

No Longer Ever Watchful...

View Profile WWW
« on: October 25, 2008, 11:28:14 am »

Hey guys!
Freewebs now have what they called Rings, which is a group for all the Freewebs users. I've started a ring called Sims 2 Machinima which is for Sims 2 directors. We can use this ring to talk about movie making and promote our sites. It seems like the ring's details are only viewable by logged in members. So if you viewing public who don't have Freewebs account, you can only view the sites that are in the ring.

To join this ring, log in to Freewebs. Then go to Community, then Rings. Scroll down a little and you'll see Search For Rings box. Type Sims 2 Machinima to search. Click on the ring and click Request to Join Ring. Or you could simply go HERE. I have more info about the ring in the announcement section. If you are logged in you will be able to read it.

So if you have a Freewebs sites, come and join! All are welcome no matter what level of experience you have in movie making Cheesy

I long to be like you, Lie cold in ground like you
There's room inside for two
I'm not grieving for you, I'm coming for you

Warhawke Studios
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: