Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:54:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hobby lot  (Read 7057 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
hyleath5560

View Profile
« on: October 25, 2008, 08:44:13 pm »

I am playing my favorite sims in Pleastville.  I just got free time. One of my sims has the hobby of cusine.  I want to know how she can go to a community lot to practice.  It doesnt give me the options to go to one of those lots.  It gives me the same community lots I have.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 09:41:28 pm »

Once the sim reaches hobby enthusiasm around level 4, they will be given a membership card to the secret hobby lot and then they will be able to go there. This goes for all hobbies, not just their One True Hobby. A sim can be a member of any hobby lot they have high enough enthusiasm for.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
hyleath5560

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008, 11:32:31 pm »

How do they recieve it. Threw the mail?
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008, 02:44:53 am »

If you don't have the nohobbyspam hack from MATY, a representative from the hobby lot comes over and "gives" it to your sim, ie. your sim gets a picture of a membership card next to the hobby meter for that hobby. If you have the hack, you just get a pop-up and your sim gets the little picture of the membership card without anyone coming over.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
hyleath5560

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 06:41:49 pm »

Is there anyway to force the pop up?
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2008, 04:48:49 pm »

You could always try to drag the sim's enthusiasm up while debug mode is active. I've never tried it because I tend to ignore the hobby lots, but your sim may need to do something related to the hobby in order to trigger the pop-up after you have dragged the enthusiasm to level 4 (which is when you get the membership card).

nemesis_jay

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 12:37:19 am »

I seem to be experiencing the same problem, I've got no hacks that alter the sims hobbys, however my whole musician family is almost maxed on creativity skill aswell as the music hobby itself and still do not have membership to this hobby lot, please, help me! =)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: