Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 10:51:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sing Lullabye/Read Bed Time Story To Child or Toddler  (Read 3627 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2008, 12:44:40 am »

Hey Squinge,

I Just discovered your 'Rub own belly while pregnant mod' and I think its wonderful but I have always pondered why mothers don't read a bedtime story to their children or for the matter sing to the baby? do you think you could consider this Mod maybe make and animation that the mother goes to get a book just like in 'Read To..' but instead of her sitting in the floor she would go to the childs room and sit down adjacent to the childs bed and the child would go into a relaxed animation and listen while the mothers reads to them awww:angel: and for the singing could you make it where the mother would either stand over the Crib and sing a lullabye to the child to keep he/she from crying and also what would be wonderful if the both the mother and child got a memory from either hearing a bedtime story or hearing a lullabye aww that would be so nice. my mother never read nor singed to me when I was small but I know I will sing and read to my child when that time comes and it would be great to have that in the Sims

Thanks For Reading
-Amber
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 08:54:59 am »

I can't make animations. If you have AL there is a read to sleep option.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 12:08:47 pm »

Request is closed per se Mr Squinge. Smiley

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: