Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 11:28:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Autonomous Toddler Actions  (Read 3618 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Bellawillow

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2008, 11:16:10 am »

Hi Squinge,

Like everyone else, I'm thrilled you are back, thank you for all of your wonderful mods.
I love your toddler poses, and was thinking it would be great if the toddlers could do some of the animations autonomously.  For example, throw a temper tantrum.  I know they will do that if their motives get low, but I know when I had toddlers at home, they would just randomly throw tantrums for no apparent reason, even if they weren't hungry, tired, or wet.
Thank you for all of your hard work, it makes my game so much more interesting and makes me a lot less likely to murder Sims!  :-P

Forgot to add, I have all EP's up to AL.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 11:32:41 am by Bellawillow » Logged
Bellawillow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 06:24:06 pm »

I know you say not to bump your own thread, and I've been waiting patiently, but this has made it to page four with no response, and I'm afraid it's been missed.  Thanks for your consideration.  :worship:
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 06:34:39 pm »

Rule violation! Rule violation! *runs for her case of padlocks, and trips over an empty case of beer* Ow! Got to do something about the housekeeping around here...

...The Dork will get around to looking at this at some point. We have our hands full at the moment testing a slew of other hacks.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: