Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:00:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Patch Bugs  (Read 3285 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ailias

View Profile WWW
« on: October 26, 2008, 12:26:35 pm »

Me and my sister found a new bug after installing latest Official patch
This is an tenant's apartment after 9 pm

You can see the furniture blackened and lights are on.
Before installing newest patch it was OK

deekitty31

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 05:03:46 pm »

Hmmm.  Strange.  I installed the latest patch and haven't noticed this.  Interesting.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 07:04:20 pm »

That's not just patch related.  Under various unknown conditions, neighboring apartments may been seen similar to this.  I've even had them completely lit up.  My sim had never been in the neighbor's apartments either.  I haven't played an apartment since patch 2 was installed though, so maybe it's happening more frequently.
uhriahx

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 10:23:43 am »

I'm unable to figure it out. Either it was the Sims2FreeTime or the Sims2Beta Store. Either of the two has disabled my ability to enter in cheat codes. I've inquired at the EA Maxis website about this glitch, but I am unable to get any useful feedback. Anyone out there have any suggestions? Email me mdsells@gmail.com or send me a message through this site. I'd like to angle my furniture and freeze aging again.
Ailias

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 10:47:05 am »

uhriahx are you sure you answered in the right thread?

I have my custom block and there are 3 flats on the left side and 3 on the right one.
All tenant's flats on the left side look the way you can see on the picture. The flats (apartments) on the right side are not alit in the nighttime and there are no blackened objects. But there are doors and built-in closet visible in black only. Very odd.
I saved a back up of prev objects.package and will try to test it back.

Jasonsgirl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2008, 07:41:49 am »

AncientHighway, I had the same problem at one of my lots.  You could watch the neighbors showering, using the PC etc.
This was the trailerpark apartment lot.
Was actually quiet entertaining to see what they get up to, and what they find so important to do when they tell you to they 'don't feel like coming out'.  I knew it was a bug but it was hardly a showstopper Smiley

Each went back to normal darkness in turn after I managed to visit.

Ailias, did you visit these misbehaving neighbor Apartments?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: