Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 06:00:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Interactions with the newly born/toddler/child in the game  (Read 3761 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ViddaBR

View Profile
« on: November 06, 2008, 11:53:56 am »

Hi,

First, sorry for my poor english, perhaps I don't get me to do to understand in the correct way, therefore, try to understand what I wrote and, if they have doubts, ask. :smile:

I would like to talk about interactions with the newly born/toddler/child in the game and to know the hack that I seek it is possible.

I hate when my toddlers refuse to learn to use the potty or to speak! I want to give a scolding or some slaps in the toddler/child's buttock and the game doesn't allow. I seek the option "to place of punishment" for my toddler or child and I don't find!

I would like to find a hack that give me the opportunity "to place of punishment", to give a scolding or to give some slaps in the buttock…
I would like it worked in the following way:
- The father or the mother pulled the child and gave some close / slaps in the buttock, and later the child passed the hand in the slaped place;
- And besides reducing relationship, a fear took place: all the children had the fear “To Be slaped or closed by Someone”;
- And some adults had the desire “To Slap or Close Someone”.

I don't want "to beat" children, I just want them to learn behaving and to not to do guile and to cry at random.

And no, no perverted thoughts please.

I have all expansions packs and objects collection.

Thank you
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 12:00:31 pm by ViddaBR » Logged
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 03:10:56 pm »

Spanking children would require new animations. I already made a mod that allows you to lecture sims.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
ViddaBR

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2008, 03:40:40 pm »

Thank you very much, Squinge. I'll try "lecture".
I know that require new animations,  but I will maintain the hope that you make the hack that I need. :smile:
I would like to know to do hacks, but I am already old and the mind doesn't learn more with the youth's easiness.
liverbird

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 11:43:44 am »

Is the lecture mod updated for AL

Signature images may not be larger than 250 x 50. Keep them restricted to this size or smaller.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2008, 02:33:12 pm »

Yes it is. Lecture Sims EP8

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: