Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:21:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Request for Apartment Life  (Read 6538 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Avrora

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2008, 03:43:06 pm »

In Apartment Life if sims sleep together when one sim wakes up it awakes the second sim and the second sim wakes up too. It irritates me. My request: please, you could make a patch which allowed to sleep to the second sim if the first sim wakes up (so sims slept and woke up before installation Apartment Life). I have all EP's. Thanks!
Avrora

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 03:11:29 am »

Squinge, Chaavik

Sorry, but answer me my request, please. Thanks!
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 02:04:42 pm »

Mr. Squinge is out for the weekend. He will look here when he returns from the weekend.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pussynip

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 02:30:13 pm »

I would actually wait it out for a couple weeks it is one of the known bugs.  I know irritates me too having both wake up.  One SIM woke up and one SIM was asleep worked prior to Apartment Life.  So definatly a known bug.  

I seen about 50 bugs in Apartment Life so far.  So EA will definately have another patch soon.  Also I have found 20 crash bugs.  And, that is with the new patches.  

EA released a poorly tested game.  Thanks to The Old Republic Online aka KOTOR III.
Avrora

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 07:12:32 am »

What? It is a known mistake and EA has not corrected this mistake in 1 and 2 patch? I have not enough hope that EA will correct it and in 3 patch.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2008, 02:17:25 pm »

Actually, I've had no problems with this with either no patch, 1st or 2nd. If they're both ready to wake, some times they'll have a cuddle first and others they'll just get up. Others the sleeping sim stays asleep while the other gets out of bed.

Maybe it's a random problem? :dontknow:

No requests please
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2008, 03:44:52 pm »

I haven't had this problem myself so I'm not sure what may be causing it.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Pussynip

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2008, 08:46:17 am »

I'm looking into the problem and once I find the problem, Squinge, I will keep you notified currently it sounds like it maybe a random occurence.

So Squinge let's find out if it could be a conflicting mod with the global.  Avrora what bed mods do you have.  And, I will compare them to mine.

Squinge if it is a bed mod and both Avrora and I have it prepare to update it.
Avrora

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2008, 06:20:53 am »

Yes, others sims sleep, it does not awake them. I speak only about sims which sleep together on one bed. When I give a command to one sim to wake up in 4 or 5 o'clock in the morning, the second sim wakes up too. Before installation AL the second sim continued to sleep up to 6 o'clock in the morning even if it was ready to awakening when the first sim woke up before 6 o'clock in the morning. I checked this situation in absolutely clean game, it nevertheless occurs.

Squinge

And consequently my request: please, allow the second sim to sleep to 6 o'clock in the morning if the first sim wakes up before 6 o'clock in the morning. Thanks!
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2008, 03:35:32 pm »

Is the 2nd sims energy full?

Avrora

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2008, 04:24:02 pm »

Yes, at the second sims full energy.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2008, 04:53:20 pm »

ok one last question is it an elder sim?

Avrora

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2008, 05:22:20 pm »

No, it is the adult sim. And this situation occurs to young adults sims at University too.
Celestra

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2008, 08:17:11 pm »

Normally i find if both the adults energy bars are full they wake up together and have a cuddle before getting up which is what EA programmed them to do with AL . Even when one has to go off to work they still have a quick cuddle first . It seems to be part of Ea's coding to make them do this on purpose

:wav: Ok so i cant design anything worthwhile .But i can sure as hell download custom content as fast as the next person:slap:
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2008, 08:50:02 pm »

While I agree to an extent that the cuddling in the mornings was cute, it becomes a bit annoying when I want just one Sim to wake up and get out of bed to wash up and grab something quick to eat before going to work. No, both Sims has to have a cuddle first...

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: