Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 03:23:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you using?  (Read 7544 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
amandamarieomg

View Profile
« on: October 27, 2008, 08:20:04 pm »

Has anyone found anything other then the inteenimater to make your teens pregnant? i downloaded insimenator but I couldn't get them pregnant.
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 08:47:40 pm »

Try this.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 05:22:51 am »

I know of only two mods that will allow teens to get pregnant, Inteenimater and Teen Woohoo.  Neither have been updated for AL yet.

With Insim, if you use the temporal adjuster to change the teen's age to Independent Teen, they become basically an adult in the teen body.  The can become pregnant, but there's no bump.  I believe there are some teen clothes with the bump built in on MTS2.  They lose the ability to have romantic relationships with other teens unless you have a mod that allows adult-teen relationships.  They won't go to school, and if you find them a job, it will be an adult job.

You can then change the age back to teen after the baby is born, then use the temporal adjuster to set there age back to what it was, plus three days for the pregnancy.

Teens unmodified, will have any pregnancy dropped when the clock reaches the top of the hour.  It doesn't matter if the pregnancy is by Insim, Blender, or the Tombstone of Life and Death.  Currently the only option for a teen to carry the pregnancy is Insim.
Caleb_71

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 11:56:29 pm »

I use the Girls Only Gnome by Chris Hatch and it is AL ready.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 05:03:11 pm by Caleb_71 » Logged
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2008, 07:31:37 am »

Am I missing the functionality on Chris Hatch's mod to allow teens to get pregnant?  It looks to me like a mod to allow only female sims on the lot.
Caleb_71

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2008, 11:19:15 am »

There are a lot of mods incorporated into that gnome, put it on a lot and find out by clicking on it, preferably with a female as a male has no interactions.
amandamarieomg

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2008, 12:56:07 am »

thanks a lot for all the help
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: