Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 10:00:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sim on Date obsessed with falling for someone else  (Read 1337 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Nalia
イノセンスはつどう

View Profile
« on: October 28, 2008, 06:31:21 am »

Your Sim wants to Ask his other half on Date, you do him the favour only to discover he rolls the want --very persistently I must say-- to Fall in love with someone he had a short affair back in his College years. All that despite the fact this happened Sim-years ago; despite he is happy with his significant other; despite he has family and kids he adores; despite he has 3 bolts with his hubby/wiffy and only a single bolt with the other guy.  This is happening every single time the specific Sim starts a date with his other half.

Has this ever happened in your game? I am trying to figure out whether this is due to some game's mechanics (e.g. the game tries to screw you) or it has to do with some kind of nostalgic thoughts from Sim's part.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
-- William Shakespeare, "Hamlet" (Act 2, scene 2)
"Yes, Sharing is caring, especially caring for the person you're sharing."  -- AxelVal
I said I Love Yuu not you --Nalia
My LiveJournal
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 06:33:42 am »

Sounds like the old "what if" scenario.
Nalia
イノセンスはつどう

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 06:57:07 am »

I can tell you what it would happened IF: he would crave for going back to his significant other. We have gone through this scenario before. angry9:

During his College years he was enganged to his present hubby. Then another charming guy came up and seduced him by inviting him on holidays. When they returned back to College his affair was found out, there was some drama with his fiancee breaking up with him, and --surprise, surprise!-- after that he would think nothing but to interact with his ex-fiancee and get enganged --again!   I had had mercy on him and helped him to solve things out. But after all these Sim-years he insists on falling in love with the other guy again?? oO

Is it in the Sims nature to be constantly unsatisfied, no matter what, and always long for things they do not have? Or it's just my Sim, born to destroy households and break hearts?

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
-- William Shakespeare, "Hamlet" (Act 2, scene 2)
"Yes, Sharing is caring, especially caring for the person you're sharing."  -- AxelVal
I said I Love Yuu not you --Nalia
My LiveJournal
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: