Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 04:27:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Small or large houses?  (Read 5920 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2008, 08:24:35 am »

I normally only download houses... never make them myself! I like smallish houses because otherwise my computer threatens to blow itself up because it is so crap! I prefer smaller houses to bigger houses because then you can see what is going on rather than having to move about all over the place and also it takes longer for you sims to do what  you want if you have a bigger house! Although saying that, i do have a couple because some of the ones that i have seen are so well made and nicely presented that i just have to download them!

Char
xxx

ThatScaryChick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2008, 01:58:24 am »

I actually like a medium sized house. Not to small and not to big. I like things to look and be comfortable, but if I had to choose, I would choose something smaller instead of something gigantic.

poppy_123

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2008, 01:47:43 pm »

I would rather big houses, small houses are just not me. I have big families around 4+ and i need alot of room. There are around 3 levels with big spaces.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: