Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 01:42:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hack to put teens into the adoption pool  (Read 3637 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
LongTallSally

View Profile
« on: November 02, 2008, 09:18:31 pm »

Hi! I'd love it if someone could make a hack that would allow you to put teens into the adoption pool - that is, to put teen sims you've already created into the adoption pool, as opposed to having new teens be created by the game. (I've seen Simlogical's teleporters suggested a few times, but I've tried several versions of them and none of them do it.) I'd like the teen to be instantly removed from the household and put into the adoption pool, if possible, instead of having to wait for the social worker to come.

I have all expansion packs up to and including Free Time. This is my first time requesting a hack, so please let me know if I'm doing anything wrong. Smiley
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 09:20:32 pm by LongTallSally » Logged
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 09:29:49 pm »

You did fine by making that request. I find it funny that we have a mod in testing to either adopt teens from the adoption pool and create custom children..

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
LongTallSally

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 01:15:00 am »

I noticed that! Apparently there used to be a hack like this here but it was taken down?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: