Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 02:12:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: UI Poses Override - Apartment Life  (Read 28217 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2009, 01:17:45 am »

Someone has mentioned this problem before, but her issue was before I came up with this mod to at least limit the game from cycling through the 8 poses for the Sims each time they change clothes or appearances as well using pools, tubs and showers.

I think you have an outdated mod laying somewhere in your Downloads folder affecting your Sims. This mod only affects the poses in the Sims' portraits on the UI panel as shown in the first post. This had nothing to do with editing the game core files or Sims themselves.

Do let us know what you find out.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
JacobM

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2009, 06:40:32 am »

actually, before you posted i solved the problem myself. i just forgot to post again.
it turned out i had a mod conflict, i can't remember what exactly. i just ran the hack conflict finder program i got from simwardrobe.com, and i deleted some files that were conflicting.
if you still talk to the person who still has that problem, tell her to run the program over at simwardrobe.com and delete any possibly conflicting files. that and, i moved my sims out of their house into another one. (afterwords)  my problem stopped completely.
Smiley
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2009, 10:57:54 pm »

That's great to hear! Glad the problem has been resolved. And yes, if there is an issue, always run HCDU. Smiley

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
shortgal

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2009, 01:21:24 pm »

is this the mod that keeps the thumbnail from resetting?  One minute my sim will be looking straight ahead and then the next minute her thumbnail will be looking to the side.  I hate that.

well if it is,  thanks so much.  Rock
 I have downloaded it and put it in my game but I have not  played the game yet since installing it.

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2009, 03:01:01 am »

There is one pose that I have not been able to find and replace. It's that pose the Sims use with their arms out and look straight ahead. I'm pretty sure it's a Bodyshop pose, but it's hidden somewhere all right.

The mod does keep the stupid flipping through all 8 poses (different poses) every time the Sim changes clothes or go through the door or do anything to cause their poses to change.

At least the mod keeps us sane.  Grin

Dancing Squirrels
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: