Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:08:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: enthusamam people eone please  (Read 3473 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
chet

View Profile
« on: June 25, 2009, 01:33:53 pm »

i am geting sick of people coming into my sims house and intrupting what they are doing i want them gone like that chef person and that gardening girl i want them gone unforgonetly i don't have a buy able fire mod to deal with them lol
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 01:36:46 pm »

5. When making a request, tell me which EP you need the mod for.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 04:47:39 pm »

You can try tunaisafish's enthusiasm mod to see if that will work for you if you have FT and above.

I use that mod with no further issue. The Hobby Leaders don't come to my families' lots and interrupt them. Nor do they call to ask you if you want to subscribe to a magazine.

I'll have Squinge check to see if he made it because I didn't find his mod in any of the FT or AL sections.

And yes, please post your latest EP info next time and try to write in comprehensible English if you will please.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
chet

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 03:20:58 pm »

ok ya i just got free time and well i almostregret it and i got tunaisfish's mod and it almost does it short of when my sims earn the secret society card
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2009, 01:09:51 am »

Okay, I'll have Squinge rummage through his mods to see if he did upload it or not because I did remember him saying he has one.

Check back within a few days to see what he says.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2009, 03:39:38 am »

How about Pescado's nohobbyspam?

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ffs/ft/hacks/

Eliminates the pop-ups and phone calls, no visit from the hobby people. You only get a pop-up that your sim was given the hobby lot card.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: