Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:22:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 Mods regarding SSN Juices for AL  (Read 13748 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2009, 05:34:36 pm »

Okay, I've been all over the BHAVs and BCONs to find the one that causes pregnant Sims to have twins every time. And.. I found none to give me a reason to suspect that the orange juice is the cause behind the pregnant Sim's giving birth to twins all the time.

I do want to ask you a question to eliminate one possible cause before I go back to the drawing board and see if I missed something else. These BHAVs and BCONs for the juices and juicer are exhaustive to go through. I saw the hunger motives for the juices, but nothing about boosting the odds of having twins in the BHAVs and BCONs associated with orange juice.

Are you using one of the benefits provided to Family Sims to have twins? It's the benefit available in FreeTime to Family Sims to have twins all the time. The icon looks like two babies. If you're using that benefit, then it is possible you're experiencing that issue with pregnant Sims having twins all the time?

This is one question to ask. I have yet heard anything from Mr. Squinge regarding this matter because I don't know if he had seen this problem himself or not. I haven't seen this problem personally with my pregnant Sims and orange juice.

Sorry for taking so long to go through everything from Seasons. Sometimes I tend to spend a lot of time examining a lot of things closely to find the reason for that issue to happen and then get back to this thread. Better thorough examination than to jump the gun to assumptions. Wink

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Llial

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2009, 06:09:34 pm »

Thank you for your hard and time consuming work.

It seems, that I'm the only one with that twin problem. huh I have that problem since seasons and has nothing to do with the family-aspiration benefit. I never take that special benefit. Grin I had my games totally ( 2x) new installed since that problem occurred, maybe my Sims are special blessed with fertility. angry

Since nobody else is nagging about that twin problem I suggest that you drop that part of my request and maybe you can take on the part that juices are less filling ( normal snack filling without any bonuses)? Preferred juices to be tweaked are:
apple
orange
orangade
eggplant
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2009, 06:49:06 pm »

It's all right. Squinge and I were talking about this request the other day, and we both are trying to find out what caused your pregnant Sim to have twins almost every time after drinking orange juice.

I did find a few BCONs dealing with the juices themselves to satisfy the Sims' motives. Will take a smidge longer to make sure I have all of what I needed to tweak.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Llial

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2009, 09:55:35 am »

Take your time, I'm not be pushy. Grin
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2009, 02:56:55 pm »

The juice doesn't modify pregnancy at all.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Llial

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2009, 02:02:23 pm »

Thanks.

It's just to funny, if I want to have a family with twins I let the pregger drink O-juice. Giggle

Are your still working on the second part of my request, or is it not possible to reduce the filling effect down to normal snacks size?
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2009, 05:00:42 pm »

Yeah that 2nd request is now on the front burner to be looked at.

We spent a considerable amount of time looking through the game code to find out about orange juice and pregnancy. We found nothing that would do that.

Dancing Squirrels
violetlass

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2009, 01:05:29 am »

I don't know what your prego problem is but I use the change multiple birth odds hack, and every once in a while I will check a prego Sim's status and it will say 1 baby, then later 2 babies, then when they give birth they have 4. LOL. Weird hack, try that and check your Sim's status before and after the OJ. and try adjusting the odds of multiple births as well and see if that helps.

Friends help you move; bestfriends help you move bodies!
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2009, 11:00:26 am »

You're not taking the time to read through the entire thread. Llial does not have that mod to adjust the pregnancy odds for single, twin, triplet and quadruplet births.

That part was already determined that the orange juice itself did not give a pregnant Sim a stronger chance to have twins like the cheesecake did at one time.

Moving on to the next request in this thread to look at the juice attributes.

Dancing Squirrels
violetlass

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2009, 05:35:44 pm »

Just trying to help with the prego part!

Friends help you move; bestfriends help you move bodies!
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2009, 06:45:03 pm »

No problem  Grin just read through in the future so you know what was asked/answered  Wink

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2009, 10:01:04 am »

I think I found something to modify to reduce the hunger increase while the Sim drinks a glass of juice.

Stay tuned for further updates to find out about the experimental mod in testing.

Dancing Squirrels
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2009, 08:20:30 pm »

...Same Bat time, same Bat channel. Tongue

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2009, 09:44:51 pm »

lmao & stop spamming biatch Tongue

Llial

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2009, 06:14:14 pm »

Please don't take it the wrong way, but I made my choice between Sims2 and 3 and choose Sim 3. So this mod is for me not more requested.

Thank you all of this section for the wonderfull mods you had made and I hope you guys get it going for Sims 3 too. Some package editor is surly made in a bit of time.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: