Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 12:10:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help!!! Can't use cheats....  (Read 1362 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
adreyn

View Profile
« on: October 30, 2008, 09:35:50 pm »

I got a new laptop with a cool graphic card. I had to move everything over to the new laptop. Really cool graphics, so everything should be cool, eh?  nope, because I can't pull up the cheat window. I keep pushing ctrl/shift/c, isn't that what you use for it?? I've used it a lot before and I need the darn cheat window for the contest that I'm in. Now, I can't get it to work at all. The camera keeps going off when I push those buttons.
Dang, can anyone help me?? At this point, I'm not happy with the new laptop! arrgh!
Thanks
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 09:44:31 pm »

You have a HP, right? Change the hotkey combo for HP Health Check to something else. I don't have a HP so cannot give you directions, but try pressing ctrl+shift+c while NOT in the game, see what pops up and change the hotkeys for that.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
adreyn

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 10:03:57 pm »

Yep, got an HP. But, I figured it out by doing a search.
it's a different combination
CTRL+Shift+windowskey+c     :punch:
Now, here's hoping it keeps working and nothing else comes up.
Thanks for the advice, I may have to do that hot key fix thing, because there is not telling how many times, I'm going to revert back to the way that doesn't work.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: