Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 03:40:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1. CLP Errors - 2. Buy/Build Problems  (Read 2268 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sleighill

View Profile WWW
« on: October 31, 2008, 10:20:12 pm »

1.  I cannot load my community lots...in AL.  I create sims and the moment I put them at their new locations...I get the "CLP Controller Lot Population" error.  I reset it...to no avail...so then I delete it and continue to play....then I attempt to take my sims to a community lot...I get the same error...I try to reset the error..which lasts for 2 seconds...it pops up again and I just delete it...and the screen loads for hours on end (I actually sat for 2 hours waiting for it to load once). My taskmanager said the game was still running...so I waited...nothing?

2.  When I use the aptBaseLotSpecificToolsDisabled false cheat to go in and decorate an apt the way I want it...undo the cheat...save the game...go to neighborhood screen...then attempt to put my sims at the particular apt I just decorated...I continously get the popup that "you still need to rent an apartment"...even though that's been done.  Also, I cannot put any furniture into this apt.  

Please...any help would be greatly appreciated...I'm ready to throw this system out and just wait for Sims 3 at this point...thank you so much.

Those who judge others...do so to mask their own insecurities.
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 02:21:56 am »

1. I just saw the solution to this problem on Usenet Smiley You have the "community lot normal speed arrival" hack by Dickhurt at MTS2, right? Go get the Game Edition Add-On and that should solve that problem lickety split.

2. No idea.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
stephrodas

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2008, 11:20:52 am »

About your second problem, seems that the game doesn't recognize the apartment you choose as one anymore but as a communal area.

Maybe when you used the code and modified your apartment you added or removed a door, fence wall etc and now it's not a "proper" apartment anymore?

If you added a garage or heliport make sure it's not connected to more than one apartment or to a communal area, that it is enclosed by fences or walls (even the driveway on the sides). And if it's not on the same level than your apartment it has to be connected by stairs and not an elevator.

Hope this will help !
sleighill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2008, 01:48:34 pm »

Thank you Engram...I had that hack and took it out thinking that was the problem...also had the Pet/Toddlers To Community Lots hack...took that out...I had the add DF addon along with the hacks...took them out thinking these were the problems...NOT!  Still not loading.  I will try again putting them back in with the addons.

Thank you Stephrodas...but the only thing I've changed using that code is the inside of the apartment...no new doors or build objects...just decorations...and it still gives me the popup.  I've added nothing other than different stairwells and a screen partition to separate the rooms.  I did knock down a few walls...but nothing else to throw the game into a different zoning.  Oh well...you both tried...and I thank you for this.

Those who judge others...do so to mask their own insecurities.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: