Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 07:13:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Relationship Problems  (Read 2187 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Lacey Ann

View Profile
« on: October 30, 2008, 03:52:39 pm »

My computer recently crashed so I had to replace all of my downloads.  After reinstalling everything I have run into a little problem.  I created two new sims and moved them into a lot and all of the social interactions appear alright but as soon as they get lightning bolts for attraction almost all of the interactions disappear.  The only ones available are entertain, appreciate, hug and a couple of others that I don't remember.  There is also an error message pop-up that appears.  

The only ep's I have are Uni, Nightlife, OFB and Seasons and I have InSim and InTeen for Seasons.  I installed the same hacks that I had before and never had this problem.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks. Smiley

" I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it."
Mitch Hedberg
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2008, 08:23:31 am »

What is the message that pops up?
Lacey Ann

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2008, 09:54:27 am »

I'm not sure because it was different every time, but now I'm not getting the error message anymore.  I also have SeeThem2 and I turned off the shift+click option (the option that works the same as boolprop_testingcheatseabled true) and that's when the error message disapperared but I'm still having the same problem.

I think I'm going to try to uninstall and reinstall Seasons and see if that works.
:dontknow:

Mitch Hedberg
Lacey Ann

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2008, 11:59:05 am »

Okay, I have isolated the problem and it seems to be a hack that I have.  Does anyone know what would cause this error?  I'm thinking it might be related to InTeen or something.  Anyone have any ideas?

Mitch Hedberg
Jasumi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2008, 01:59:32 pm »

Outdated hacks could cause this issue. Make sure all your hacks are recent.

Also, does this occur on only 1 lot or on all lots? You could be having stack object errors (which are nasty)

Open your most recent log and see if you can find anything related to "stack object"

(3rd) Ae Young Kim Mother of the Year
Lacey Ann

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2008, 03:05:10 pm »

I haven't tried it on any of the other lots but once I removed all of my hacks it worked fine.  From what you're saying it sounds like I accidentally downloaded an outdated hack in my downloading frenzy.  I'll redownload current ones and see if that works. Smiley

Mitch Hedberg
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2008, 04:46:41 pm »

Quote from: Lacey Ann;1439047
I also have SeeThem2 and I turned off the shift+click option (the option that works the same as boolprop_testingcheatseabled true) and that's when the error message disapperared but I'm still having the same problem.

That IS debug mode. The way See Them 2 works is that it creates a userstartup.cheat for you and it puts the cheat codes in there. When you had the "shift+click option" on, you basically had debug mode turned on. When you turned it off, away went debug mode. Which is why you stopped getting error messages. Error messages show up when debug mode is on, but disappear when you turn it off.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Lacey Ann

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2008, 11:35:30 pm »

I redownloaded all my hacks and everything seems to be working fine.  I must have accidentally downloaded an outdated one or something.  Well, thanks for your help everyone! Smiley

Mitch Hedberg
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: