Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 09:57:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Request a few mods  (Read 4016 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Rosehrt

View Profile
« on: November 01, 2008, 01:35:20 pm »

I would like to request a few mods:

1. A mod to cancel out the autonomous basketball cue would be nice, I am not able to cancel out the cued up play basketball in my game. Sims has to walk all the way over to the basketball court before play basketball cue can be canceled.

2. A mod to buy Model cars to put on shelves to satisfy the buy car wants for Sims living in apartments without attached garages.  Like Sims living in second floor apartments. If this mod is not possible to make a no more buy car want mod would be fine.

3. A no more buy mode for the annoying bubble blower. Reason for wanting such a mode. Can't stand the bubble blower and it takes up to much space in apartments.

4. A mod to undo nuked the cheese cake twin affect.  Since I updated my game with the 2nd Apartment Life patch, pregnant Sims in my game don't get twins anymore when eating cheese cake.  So it seems when Maxis said no more getting nine Sims in a household anymore, they meant they nuked the cheese cake twin affect.  I wonder has anyone else noticed this?

Very similar when they used a patch to fix it where a young adult Sim could not get pregnant.  How Maxis fixed it was to make it where playable Sims could not get pregnant unless you where playing their household and where not an young adult.  Where in the base game a playable Sims could get pregnant when visiting.

Sorry, I forgot to add that i have all the expansion paks.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 01:40:04 pm by Rosehrt » Logged
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 02:12:44 pm »

Please keep to the rules and only make 2 requests, not 4. Choose which two mods you want us to look at.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Rosehrt

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2008, 05:35:37 pm »

Oh! Do I have to decide? I would actually like all four please.  Since all four would make my game all that nicer to play. But rules are rules, even though I don't agree with them, and rules must be followed.  But I know you made these rules for a reason? I don't want to pick, but I have to.  So I will pick #2 & #3. Get rid of these two game buggers, but I will be left with the basketball no cancel bugger? So please could someone out there put in a request for #1.  Though I think I can live without #4. Though it would be nice to have.

I sure wish I knew how to mod, but at least I am good at making clothes for Sims.

Sorry for my sarcasm, but I been sick for 2 weeks and a half with the flu. My only excuse is being drunk on cough drops.

Edit: I changed my mind, and I would like it if you would look into #1 the cancel basketball out of que one and #4 redo nuked chessecake.

I found away to do #2 & #3, it was so simple in fact.  Just download some custom decoration objects and recatagorize them with the sims 2 catagorizer, to fullfill car wants & bubble blower wants.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 12:15:53 pm by Rosehrt » Logged
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2008, 06:05:52 pm »

Quote from: Rosehrt;1440606
But rules are rules, even though I don't agree with them, and rules must be followed. But I know you made these rules for a reason?
Yes I made them for a reason if you want more then two requests wait until your two requests have been done or If I tell you they can't be done.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 10:05:13 pm »

...or until I come along and lock your thread. Muwahahahaha. *coughs*

What? *plays innocent*

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2008, 10:28:43 pm »

exactly Tongue

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: