Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 07:43:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can i have my snap shots sent to my storytelling folder again.  (Read 2826 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
yoyo23

View Profile
« on: November 02, 2008, 08:27:31 pm »

i didnt know were to post these question.
but i remeber in the sims 2 with no expansions pack all snapshots would go directly to your "StoryTelling" folder on your computer is there a mod or hack or somthing to get your game to do that again?? :smt120

:worship: ignorance.is.bliss :worship:
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 08:39:18 pm »

um... the pictures goes to the My Documents/EAgames/The Sims 2/Neighborhoods/N00x/Storytelling folders (N00X = the neighborhood you did the pictures. N001, N002 and N003 are the three basegame neighborhoods - 001 is Pleasantview, 002 is strangetown and 003 is veronaville - the others are either EP neighborhoods, or your own)

As far as I know, you won't find anything useful in the other storytelling folder. So why do you want the pics to go there? (I don't think I've ever played basegame only, so I can't say for sure whether or not there was anything useful there). If everything goes in there, you'll have enough work cleaning everything up again... especially if you switch which neighborhood you play.

(the last picture I've got in that folder, except from one I did today, is from sometime in april this year. usually it's one of the last pics I've taken that shows up in there - but it has not changed since then. It's a picture of a birthdaycake on the ground. I remember taking it, because it was a weird glitch in the game - but why it's still there...?)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 08:47:46 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
yoyo23

View Profile
=]
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 08:43:56 pm »

ohhhh okay.
thanksss i got it all wrong.
but no, i have all the expansion packs including apartment life i just wanted to know were the snapshots went .:tongue8:

:worship: ignorance.is.bliss :worship:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: