Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 09:13:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Immortal Maiden (Part 1)  (Read 3725 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DaylightVampire

View Profile
« on: November 03, 2008, 01:47:54 am »

Yay my first movie!

"Immortal Maiden" is a story about how immortality is coveted and what it can do to a young woman...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elizabelle is young and beautiful. She is in love with the town's most eligible bachelor, Armand, who happens to be in his late 20's yet he is a secret hybrid 50-year-old vampire. What Elizabelle does not know is that her best friend of 20, Raoul, is secretly in love with her. When Armand learns
about this, he decides to kill Raoul but he failed to do so. Instead, Raoul becomes a vampire himself.

Two years after their marriage, Elizabelle and Armand's relationship has gone down the rocks--which left Elizabelle depressed and sick. When Raoul hears about this, he had a sudden idea after 2 years of loneliness: he needs a companion in his new immortality, and Elizabelle is the one he needs.

But her transformation was unexpected--she is not just any type of vampire, she is the nymphavampire--one kind of vampire that is beautiful,
young, immortal, and different from the average vampire...yet what they're not aware of is Victoria, an evil witch and Elizabelle's former
mother-in-law, wants the girl as a meal for immortality...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've posted it in Sims99 too but it is still on hold so let's be patient.

There are many flaws in this movie since this is the first time I've created one but yes, I've done my job so hard...

There WILL be a sequel to this...and I'm still thinking of how the story should be.
sweetpea4040

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2008, 01:53:27 am »

Nice first movie.

Had a ruff time seeing the begining but it was still good.

Keep up the great work, love to see more.

Life is too short just do IT!

BTY---If anyone needs a JUDGE Im there just PM ME.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: