Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:03:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Little Sapphire "2nd chapter up!"  (Read 7997 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
chelsey151

View Profile
« on: November 03, 2008, 04:15:34 pm »

Well, this is my first story, so if you think i'm rubbish then be sure to tell me! I'm gonna make this story fairly short, just a few chapters, but i think it's an ok plot! Please comment, it's great to know if you like it or not, enjoy!

A little intro...

Scarlett's Story...

We just moved here, me mom and Ryley. Ocean Blue, on a little street called Violet Bloom.

We aren’t rich, but this place is so much better than our last place. It had always been me and mom, well, for what I can remember. My dad left us when I was 5, and I’ve never seen him since. But I can’t comment because I don’t remember him. All I know is that his name is Harry. We travelled a lot, never sticking in one place for too long. I can’t count how many schools I’ve been too, it would take too long. But, when I turned 15, a year ago, I found out I was pregnant. I had always been close to my mom, so she was the first person I turned too, well after I told my boyfriend.

I told her about the stupid night with him and how he told me he wanted nothing to do with us. But she understood. She had had me when she was 17 herself. But I knew we could cope so I decided to keep my baby.

And on the 7th of December, my baby boy Ryley Matthew Dorritt was born, weighing 5”3.

We couldn’t keep moving around with a 3 months old baby in tow, so we decided to settle. I went back to finish my last few months at school, but was sick of silly girls calling me a ‘Tart’, so I left. And that’s when we moved here. And know I hope that me, Ryley and Mom can settle here, I just want the best for my baby.

Kye's Story...

My brother is so annoying. I’m sure he was put on this earth to annoy me.

So were my parents. I have just turned 17, and they are always on my case about college and degrees. But I keep telling them it’s my life and all I want to do Is get a good job and get on with my life. I hated school, why would I want to go through another 4 years of it? Sam was the goody goody, nag him!

We had just had our usual ‘argument’ which ended in me sulking in my room, when I heard a car pull up outside.

The house next door had been empty for almost 6 months and I hadn’t heard off the house being sold, but a taxi had pulled up outside the house and a women had stepped out the car, wondering up the path looking agast. And then when i saw her. She stepped out the car, with her raven black hair shining and gleaming blue eyes, she had made my heart thump a 100 miles and hour.

In her arms was a little boy, no older than a year, giggling and smiling. She smiled lovingly at him and kissed him. He looked like her double. She wondered up the house and suddenly turned to look at our house. Seeing her smile made my legs buckle. I had never seen anyone like her. I had to speak to her.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 04:22:28 pm by chelsey151 » Logged
Syet

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 05:30:41 pm »

I'm interested! And no, it's not just because Scarlett's braids are incredibly cute. xD Subscribing!
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 05:00:07 am »

Where did you get Scarletts hair?

I love this story, and to say it is your first story it is really really good, cant wait to read more :-)
chelsey151

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 06:49:55 am »

Thank you, and which one? Plaits, straight or in a pony tail?
chelsey151

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2008, 12:36:44 pm »

Scarlett...

Instant Attraction...

“That’s it, all unpacked! So, how are you liking your new home Scarlett?” My mom asked.

“Great, we’re gonna be happy here, I can feel it!” I answered, looking down at Ryley, sucking on his bottle. He was such a loving boy, never any trouble.
“And Ryley, do you like the new house?” I asked, scooping him up.

“Mmmmm…Yeh!” He giggled and thyen snuggled into my arms.
“I think someones tired…, come on, sleep time…”
I changed him into his Pj's an kissed him lightly.
“Do you want me to take him sweetheart?” My mom asked.
“Don’t worry, we’ll be fine…” I whispered now Ryley had started sleeping in my arms.

“Well, I’m gonna go to the shops and get something for dinner, I’ll see you in a bit!” My mom kissed us both and left.

I lay Ryley in his cot and watched as he breathed in and out. I couldn’t imagine life without him. He was so perfect.

We had put his cot in my room because I hated it when he cried and I couldn’t hear him straight away. I was still deep in thought when the doorbell rang.
“Mom must have forgotten her keys…” I muttered to myself as I closed the door slightly.
“Mom, you’re such a scatter brain… “Oh, sorry, I thought you were someone else. Hi, I’m Scarlett!” I announced as I saw a blonde haired, blue eyed boy the same age as me. Cute!

He stared at me for a while, smiling.
“Are you okay?” I asked as he stared at me still.
“Oh, what, yeah, I’m fine. Kye, my names Kye, I‘m your neighbour!” He stuttered.

"Oh, number 15, right? We were gonna come around and introduce ourselves later, but seen as your here..." I smiled and opened the door, and he strolled in nervously.

"I'll get you a Coke, sit down."
It was weird, it was sort of like i knew him already. I felt strangely safe with him.

"So, what school do you go to?" I asked as i sat on the sofa beside him.

"I turned 17 last week, i left school a while ago. My parents keep on at me to go to college, but i just wanna get a job and settle down.

"Sounds good to me, your parents don't understand that?" I asked.

"Nope. I wanna be a pro footballeer, but they just think it's a hobby, what about you?"

"I left school a few months ago. I hated leaving Ryley." I answered. He semed more relaxed now.

"Ryley? The little boy? I thought he was your brother." He looked confused.

"No, he's my son. I had him when i was 15, it was a mistake, but i never regret keeping him." I smiled and he smiled back.

"Moma, Moma..." A little voice called out.

"Speak of the devil..." I giggled as he watched me walk away.
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2008, 02:34:17 pm »

The plaits and the ponytail please?

Aww Ryley is such a cutie!
GtSimsGirl1208

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2008, 09:23:59 pm »

awww ryley is so adorable!!! Smiley
chelsey151

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 06:17:16 am »

Im pretty sure they're from Either Peggy or Raonsims, i'll try and find out for sure.

I know, he's adorable! X
chelsey151

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2008, 08:37:50 am »

Chapter 2

Kye's Story...

Second Home...

Words could not describe how nervous I was when I knocked on Scarlett’s door. My palms were sweaty and I thought my heart was gonna pop out of my chest. I don’t know why, but something felt different with this girl. She looked stunning when she opened the door. I just stood their smiling at her.

She must have thought I was loopy!

But when we got to chatting, I relaxed a little. She asked about the future, what I wanted to do and she understood. I felt relaxed with her. But I couldn’t believe what she told me.

She was a mother, at just 16. I’m sure any other 17 year old would have run a mile, but I felt like it didn’t matter.

He started crying, her son, Ryley. She brought him down to met me and we instantly had a bond. We played with his toys together, and he showed us all the words that mommy had taught him.

He was such a sweet kid. We were still playing when Scarlett’s mom came home. I hadn’t realised how long I had been there!

“Oh, mom, your back, this is Kye. He lives at number 15.” Scarlett explained and introduced us.

“Kye, it’s great to meet you. You’ll have to introduce me to your parents soon.” She smiled.

“Sure, great to meet you too, Mrs Dorritt.”

“Please, call me Samantha.”

Soon after that, me and Scarlett grew closer, and eventually, we started going out. We would play with Ryley in the back garden, Ryley, Scarlett and I loved spending time together.

When me and parents had our arguments, I would always be welcome around the Dorritts. My parents were not as friendly. When I told them about Scarlett, they were not happy. And when I told them about Ryley, they hit the roof.

“She had a baby at 15! You cannot go out with this girl! She is nothing more than a common tart!” My mother yelled.

“She is not a tart! If you gave her a chance, I love her.”

“Son, you might think you love her, but it’s just a silly crush. If you’re serious about football, then you don’t need anyone getting in your way.” My dad growled in his usual ‘Can’t be bothered’ Voice.

“What? Since when did you care about football? Anyway, its tough. I’m going to keep on seeing her whether you like it or not!” I stormed out and went to my usual hideout, which was now becoming more like a second home by the day.[/FONT

« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 08:45:11 am by chelsey151 » Logged
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2008, 10:05:31 am »

Scarlett is so beautiful.  Very pretty features.  I like this story so far - looking forward to more.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2008, 12:23:30 pm »

Great job! Can't wait to see what happens.
Syet

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2008, 09:15:21 pm »

His mother looks suspiciously like a "common tart" in that pic. xD Oh my... An intriguing turn of events, though not entirely unexpected...

Did you find out where you got Scarlett's braids from? It's not Raon, and while Peggy has similar ones, I doubt it's her... And they're so cute!
Angel of Death

That's my life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2008, 10:39:39 am »

I love this story, I hope you continue. Also, the braided hair hair is from Helgasims.

I've brought booze, home made fags and the Grim Reaper.
Lets get this party started!
arielle22

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2008, 10:09:32 pm »

Good so far

Cant wait to read more Smiley

Whoops!<br />didn\'t mean to push that button...<br /><br />BACKSPACE
qtpie3552

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2008, 05:51:30 am »

Great story!!

Pages: [1] 2