Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 05:28:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: One of Two Possible Requests?  (Read 5439 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« on: November 04, 2008, 12:08:55 am »

Hello All,

Tis me again Cheesy I was wondering if you could make a Mod in which when a Sim calls or if a Sim calls another Sim they may talk as long as you want them to only by hanging up when the player cancels the 'talk' action It always bugs me that when someone calls vice versa the Sim will only talk to the other person on the other line for like 5 minutes lol I think this would come in handy for building friendships faster if this has already been requested I apologize:-P

Okay on to number 2- which probably isn't possible...

Okay in my game I made a mother with 2 twins ones a girl and ones a boy I turned aging off for a whole year which in my mind is Summer, Spring, Fall, Winter lol so once it turned Summer again I allowed the toddlers to grow up into childern only before throwing a nice backyard birthday party with all the fixings ie. the buffet table, balloons, birthday cake, balloon arch, music all that so when it was time for the toddlers to grow up and by the time that happened my Party Score was a 'Disaster':smt120 and that bothered me because the children got a 'Had A Lousy Birthday Party' memory and they are my legacy family and I was just wondering if you could make a Mod in which you can pull the Party Score up or some kind of Party Minpulatior? I don't know what you would call it but you get the idea also my game crashed before I could save it so I have to do this all over again!!:blob6: lol but thanks in advance if you could make either of these Squinge

-Amber
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 02:22:09 am by SimGirl20 » Logged
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 12:13:02 am »

Ummmm Okay I guess you can lock this thread or delete it or something since no one is going to even post anything in it, It would atleast be nice to know if someone would be so kind as in to say 'Nope it can't be done' instead of ignoring the thread all together... I thought it was a nice idea for a Mod but I guess not...:sad1:

-Amber
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2008, 12:30:22 am »

Heh. Listen, we're all a bit tied up right now with beta testing and personal issues. Squingy will address your thread when he has the chance. Just be patient, alright?

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2008, 04:25:00 am »

Eh Sorry I wasnt trying to be arrogant I was only wondering if anyone had even bothered checking this post...I apologize if my previous post came off as a Snobby Self-Centered remark...I was only curious as to why it wasn't replyed to in nearly a week:-?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 04:39:40 am by SimGirl20 » Logged
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2008, 11:01:08 pm »

You are lucky Jenna didn't lock this request & in case you didn't notice I haven't been on the site for a few days so shush Tongue

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2008, 11:02:59 pm »

Yeah, I suppose even I can be nice once in a while. Hah.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 11:10:17 pm by Comicalmuse » Logged

SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2008, 01:37:07 am »

lol I don't feel liberated or anything don't really care whose nice to me so I'll make my request elsewhere thanks anyways
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2008, 02:16:43 am »

As you wish. Thread closed.

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2008, 12:15:01 pm »

Sorry for the late response, but I do hope I can help with one of the two requests - something about parties. There is an adjuster in the Insimenator that looked like a balloon that deal with parties. I think it was to keep the party going for as long possible and probably a few other options to choose from. I remembered coming across this awhile back despite not really into parties myself.

If you don't have Insimenator 2.9x, you can download it from the site in whatever language you speak in. Go to Electronics../All and look for the balloons icon to get it.

Regarding the comments about how no one was responding to the thread, I want you to be aware that we do have lives outside the site. I recently had something happen in my family, and my family came first to be taken care of. Simple as that. If you don't hear from one of us, be rest assured that we WILL answer in due time.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2008, 09:06:22 pm »

Quote from: SimGirl20;1447062
lol I don't feel liberated or anything don't really care whose nice to me so I'll make my request elsewhere thanks anyways
I was nice or I woudn't have added your request to my to do list Tongue

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: