Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 08:51:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help! Big Problem!  (Read 1731 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
weezy180790

View Profile
« on: November 04, 2008, 04:23:23 pm »

I just downloaded the insimenator and the inteenimator and now when I go to 'create a family / create a sim' you can't see any sim standing in front of the mirror, no matter what I click? Even when I tried creating the sim without seeing the results the sim didn't show up at all?

Sorry I didn't know where else to post this! I don't know whether the issue is with the insimenator or the inteenimator but does anyone have any ideas?:smt120
teardrops37

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 04:30:28 pm »

Sorry I don't have the inteenimator installed, just the insimenator. What I would try is taking one or the other back out of your downloads folder and try loading the game. Try with both seperately and see which one is causing the issue. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Stand with me and become one with the winds, do not fear them, for you are never alone::smilieiforgetwhi::
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 04:31:24 pm »

Might be a hack conflict. You should try to take out all the other hacks you've got, and see if everything works if you've got only the insim and the inteen. which EP's do you have, by the way? Inteen is NOT updated for Apartment life yet, and can cause huge troubles if you still insist to put it in.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
weezy180790

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 04:37:26 pm »

I have all the EP's...I'm gonna take out the inteenimator first and see what happens...thanks!
PrincessTalli

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2008, 03:31:52 pm »

i had some problems with my CAS screen aswell the sims were standing way back in the corner and it was spnning around everywhere it turned out i had the wrong version of inteenimator once i changed it everything worked fine so i think you've probably got the wrong version of inteen
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: