Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:38:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Family tree help  (Read 4481 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
simstoriesfan

View Profile
« on: November 04, 2008, 10:33:02 pm »

so i like making really huge familys but when one member dies then the marrige line is no longer in the family tree. Ive tried to use the family tree "spawn" option thing but nothing comes up. is there an alternative way to fix the family tree so that it shows people as married after they die? or is it just because ive installed the insimenator thing wrong?
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 10:40:11 pm »

Sounds like everything is right. Just dodgy Maxis coding. There is a hack on MATY that addresses this issue and keeps the family trees intact after a spouse dies but I don't know that it's compatible with any of the Stories games.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
simstoriesfan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 10:58:49 pm »

im confused but, i thought a menu was supposed to come up when you clicked
1. on the ground (it does)
2. on "family tree (it does not)
i was under the impression that clicking on family tree would make something come up, be it another menu or otherwise but nothing is popping up at all...is that normal?
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 02:15:11 am »

Same thing with me. Even though all other options on the InSIM work for me, "Family Tree" and "Health Adjuster"  do not.  They have no icon in the "buy" section and nothing appears when you try to spawn them.  I'm sure there's a simple fix for it.  Any modders out there that can help?

I'm still satisfied with all the other InSIM perks but having these work as well would be nice.

Sims by Dasi:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: