Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 07:20:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Apartment Life Won't Install  (Read 1962 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
tellmewhatyoumeant

View Profile
« on: November 06, 2008, 08:12:01 pm »

I just bought apartment life today, and when I put the cd into the DVD drive it will not auto-install, and doesn't show that there is a cd in the drive. Can anyone help me?

you learn that you don't have the right to demand love on your terms, just to make you happy
trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 08:21:06 pm »

It may be Securom related. The same thing happened to me with Freetime, securom seems to think I have a pirated copy of a game I paid for (actually I purchased a second game and had the same problem). I checked with EAGames and they said I needed to get a new exe from Securom/Sony I think or pay another $30 to download it from them. I haven't done that yet so I have yet to install the game. This may not be the case for you and I hope someone has a better answer. Good luck.

tellmewhatyoumeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2008, 08:22:32 pm »

Thanks. Good luck to you, because that sounds awful.

EDIT: I apparantly don't have a PC DVD-ROM drive. It's CD-ROM. But hey, maybe there's a new computer in my near future.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 09:01:44 pm by throwitallaway » Logged

you learn that you don't have the right to demand love on your terms, just to make you happy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: