Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 05:39:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recolors to DJ's Sporty  (Read 22672 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2010, 08:19:09 pm »

Click the file titled "sporty_recolours.zip" to download it. After you have done so, you have to extract it to Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Downloads. If you have no folder called "Downloads" you can create one, but you have to make sure it's spelled exactly the same as I have spelled it (plural, with a capital "D").

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
steelersfan
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2010, 06:01:28 pm »

Thanks again caffinated joy I hope this try work severy other time ive been clicking on everything but the zip file thanks!
steelersfan
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2010, 10:44:41 pm »

Sorry I have one more question do I click open or save?Im sorry Im not very techy Undecided
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2010, 10:55:06 pm »

If you mean for the .rar file after you click on it, then you'll want "save" and then choose a location were you'll be able to find it easily, like your desktop.

steelersfan
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2010, 12:09:39 pm »

Urg its still ot working ok so I click the zip file then I save it into ea games Dowloads and then well it saves it but when Im in family creator mode its still not there in that file will you run through it very quicly like summarize it like I just did Im srry
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2010, 12:59:46 pm »

No, you don't save the .rar/zip file to your Downloads. That's not what I said. Move the .rar/zip file out of your Downloads folder and extract its contents to Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Downloads. Read this, please.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 02:09:16 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2010, 01:19:03 pm »

*goes on a rampage due to the run on sentence without any sort of punctuation and the text speak* I'm asking, would it kill people to use capital letters and punctuation, not to mention full words? I'm asking!! *bangs head on her desk until the desktop cracks*

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2010, 01:44:24 pm »

Ok Im new right?
Oh, no. That excuse won't work. You've been signed up here for at least a year, giving you plenty of time to read the rules.

Can someone plz help me im new!
You weren't quite new in June, either...

*gives Paden some catnip*
Feeling better, dear?

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2010, 02:07:00 pm »

You know, what? On further investigation, I have discovered all of your posts over the past year have been to ask how to download and install CC. Five times you posted the same question and you've been answered four times. I smell a troll.  

Your first post was in September of 2009, which wasn't answered, but here are the rest:

First is in this thread which you asked:

Can someone plz help me im new!How do I download these things to the sims2 game?? huh

And Jenna replied, quite clearly and concisely:

Download the files you want, then use a program such as WinRar or 7Zip to unrar the files.

As with most Sims or Lots, you'll find a Sims2Pack file inside; double-click it to install it to your Downloads folder. It's preferable, however, to use a program known as Sims2Pack Clean Installer to install Sims, Lots, or other CC packaged in a Sims2Pack file. It'll get you past a common bug that prevents you from installing a Sim or Lot due to not having the proper Expansion Pack installed.

On a side note, if the file you unzip has a .package extension, then you just drop it into your Downloads folder, which is generally located in 'My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2'.

Second, over here, you posted:

Ughh can someone please tell me how to download the objects to the Sims2 game!Im new and I would greatly appreciate it.

I replied this time, giving you the same link I just gave you here:

Read this. Smiley

And then, you crawled over here and asked the same question, once again, pulling out the "I'm new" card.

Can someone please message me and tell me how to get these items to the sims2 game im new!I would greatly appreciate it!!

I replied again, giving you another link with instructions. I even told you where help questions need to be posted.

Download the file and extract it to My Document\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads. If you don't have a Downloads file you can create one, but you have to be make sure you spell it exactly as I have spelled it. Downloads. Plural and with a capital "D".

There is more information in this thread here. If you have further questions about your game, please take a look in this section and if your question isn't covered there, feel free to post a new thread.

And now, here you are, a fourth time, asking the same thing. Do you really need the same instructions and the same links that many times?

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2010, 05:23:38 pm »

*looks around at the blood and gore Theraven left behind*

My, my, my...you did quite the number on that poor troll. So much blood, so much screaming, and this is only your first kill. Nicely done.

*locks the crime scene down and wanders off*

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: