Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:33:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need Custom Content help plz!!!?  (Read 1878 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
LalaLobsta

View Profile WWW
« on: November 07, 2008, 07:14:40 pm »

:smt105:smt105:smt105
I really need help. i have been playing sims2 for awhile but i needed to reinstall my game again. i downloaded all my custom content but when the cc menu pops up it says custom content objects enabled. so the cc objects are enabled but the cc skins, genetics, ect. arent poping up. so i cant use them. plz tell me how to get ALL of my cc back. THanks 4 helping

Riot ON MY PEOPLES!!!!!
:violent3:

love
Lala
:spam1::spam2:

P.S. (post spam?)
its still not workingg... i may just be Screwed
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 11:16:00 pm by LalaLobsta » Logged
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 07:39:09 pm »

Custom Content skins, skintones......stuff like that are inside your BodyShop or CAS screen

But, what you might want to do is, delete your cigen.package and group.cache just inside your Sims 2 folder. The game makes new files when you start it up.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2008, 07:39:11 pm »

Skintones and eyes are available for you to assign to sims in CAS (Create A Sim, aka Create A Family). If they are custom skintones/eyes and not geneticised and not default replacements, then they will not randomly appear on your neighbourhood sims. You need to assign those genetics to a sim you create in CAS or Bodyshop.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
LalaLobsta

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2008, 10:16:04 pm »

so basically when it says custom content objects enabled that means the cc in create a family is enabled also?
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2008, 11:37:59 pm »

Yes it is

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
April

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2008, 06:01:10 am »

The 'CC enabled option' only applies to CC objects, such as furniture and neighbourhood objects. I don't know how to enable/disable Bodyshop content, but I'm sure that it won't affect that CC enabled option before you load up the neighbourhood. Cheesy

+| Flickr | SimPage |+
Life is better when it's upside-down.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: