Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:28:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Things you've only recently discovered about the game  (Read 98997 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: March 21, 2009, 02:17:35 am »

Probably. I just added ACR like a week or so ago but I haven't really gotten to see what it does.   

I dont really know because I was clicking the lake to see if they could swim Titter so I wasn't looking after the first cuddle. Then I turned around and saw the swirling hearts & was like "Whoa what happened? Where's the rewind button on this thing?" Laugh2

Sims by Dasi:

Sierra

Don't mind me... I'm just lurking

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: March 21, 2009, 04:42:59 am »

Wow! Laugh2  Did the sim react to the grandpa?  I have to check that out.  Oh & btw yes, it was a community lot park bench Wink .

Yes, he did. He stopped watching the TV, stood up, turned towards the window and did that Wow/scared jump in the air. It so funny because that swimming things happens almost every single night and the grandpa looks all happy likes he's on a holiday while swimming. Then in the morning he swims to his grave and dives in. Grin 

Llamaonskates

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 21, 2009, 09:17:56 am »

sims can woohoo in a suana(bv)!!!!!
Feisty32
« Reply #93 on: March 21, 2009, 10:17:06 am »

omg that is hilairious haha.Laugh ROFL
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 21, 2009, 03:56:06 pm »

Yes, he did. He stopped watching the TV, stood up, turned towards the window and did that Wow/scared jump in the air. It so funny because that swimming things happens almost every single night and the grandpa looks all happy likes he's on a holiday while swimming. Then in the morning he swims to his grave and dives in. Grin 

Ha!  I 'd love to see that one. Laugh2

Sims by Dasi:

soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 21, 2009, 04:01:23 pm »

i just discovered this about five minutes ago; when two sims are having a conversation, if you click on the sim you're playing as, an option to "change the subject" comes up!

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Sierra

Don't mind me... I'm just lurking

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: March 21, 2009, 05:52:55 pm »

Ha!  I 'd love to see that one. Laugh2

All it takes is BV and a beach lot, because this happens on all my beach lots, which has families with graves. Wink

Here's grandpa Grin

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 21, 2009, 06:24:30 pm »

Hey gramps is a hottie! Titter

I'll have to work my way up to that one as I currently only have NL & celebrations Wink . I can barely wait Thumbs Up.

Sims by Dasi:

Coph

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 22, 2009, 12:28:11 am »

Sierra just showed what I was going to tell... D: The other day I just had to try killing my child (triplets, veeeeeery annoying) by drowning her, and because they're home happened to be in a beach lot, I had her going to the ocean while being tired. (: But when I saw the gost I got kind of sad. A transparrent child jumping happily to the water and swimming there (and in the air).
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 22, 2009, 06:57:33 pm »

Maybe something you didn't know, but I always found amusing:

If you have the Nightlife EP, mean kids (0-4 Niceness points) can pull a prank by rubbing their feet on rugs and shocking another Sim. Due to an amusing glitch in my game, this could be fatal to the recipient if done repeatedly. Hah!

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 22, 2009, 07:50:47 pm »

Awwww, how adorably mean!!  *pleads with the reaper for the unfortunate tyke* Cry Beat em Up

What's funniest is the mean one looks like she's clapping with glee.   Hmmm...flashback of your first meeting with sir dork perhaps? Poke

Sims by Dasi:

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 22, 2009, 09:50:09 pm »

She
What's funniest is the mean one looks like she's clapping with glee.

She was Tongue She was downright thrilled to see that twerp kick the bucket. Hah! That was the other amusing thing I discovered years ago: when a Sim sees their enemy die, they clap and cheer. It's too damn funny.

...just like how my self-sim always cheers when the Dork's self-sim dies.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Feisty32
« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2009, 11:26:41 pm »

Jenna i have to agree with ya it really is funny i've had sims do that more times then i actually should care about hehe. Cheesy Grin
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 23, 2009, 12:29:40 am »

That's what I love about dropping a satellite on Don, all the women he's messed over stand around and cheer. Cheesy

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 23, 2009, 05:19:38 am »

Oh no!  Not poor ol' Donnie again Waiting 2?  All he needs is a lil lovin Titter.

He's wandering around now with no one paying him any mind since the four hew hotties I added to the game—but at least I let him live Whistle Wink.

Sims by Dasi:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 18
  Print  

Jump to: