Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:02:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Things you've only recently discovered about the game  (Read 98993 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Feisty32
« Reply #105 on: March 25, 2009, 03:16:46 pm »

That's what I love about dropping a satellite on Don, all the women he's messed over stand around and cheer. Cheesy

bahahahaha paden it really is alot of fun to drop a satellite on dons head haha.ROFL
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 26, 2009, 12:39:48 am »

I had one of my sim families sitting on couches and talking last night and when the adults would mention something one of the kids didn't like, the child would shake their head and blow a raspberry! I'd never seen that before and was laughing my kiester off! rofl

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 26, 2009, 10:48:17 pm »

That if you summon a binned sim to a lot you could end up with a pregnant sim in your bin, Wink.  Just so happened I added a Mary Poppins sim in game so she could get to know the family & eventually babysit my sims newborns.  Anyhoo,I summoned her to a wedding party made friends & left returning to bin (& unbeknounced to me) taking a tiny present with her.

I built her a house and moved her in giving her a freelancer career (cuz for the life of me I cant find a nanny career) and it said  "Marie will need some time before starting her new job due to the baby".   Maybe I need to limit the amount of sims I invite to each lot so I can keep track of 'em!

Now I was surprised the same way with Brandi Broke when I began playing her and found she's pg with her spouse's baby, aww made me all weepy..I know I'm awimp Titter

Sims by Dasi:

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 28, 2009, 05:08:05 am »

That if you have a really awesome dream date your loved one gives you the expensive telescope.

Sims by Dasi:

Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 28, 2009, 08:05:33 am »

Really? Once a random sim that my sims have never dated dropped off a piano and I xed out the pop up before I read it. Ugh.

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
victoriageras

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 28, 2009, 02:29:19 pm »

I am a totall control freak when it comes to my sims life!I recently installed ACR so i had to let them loose. As i was playing the game, my female sim decided to go on a swim in her pool. They can swim on their back!I have up to AL, so i don't know if it is old or new animation,but i really find it superb!!!

Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 28, 2009, 04:14:32 pm »

I thought that was with the original game?

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 28, 2009, 07:02:30 pm »

Yeah, they've been able to do that since the base game. Naturally, I didn't discover this until Nightlife. Tongue

That if you have a really awesome dream date your loved one gives you the expensive telescope.

Yay for free stuff, eh? Hah. Yeah, if the date goes really well, there's a chance they'll give you a random item. The better the score, the better the item. This also applies to Outings too. I have one Romance Sim who's backyard is clogged full of date gifts; pianos, karaoke machines, fountains, artwork, etc.

...amusing sidenote: the game glitched once and one of my Romance Sim's dates kept dropping off gifts for her daughter, who's a kid. Creepy and pedo, much? Tee Hee

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Sierra

Don't mind me... I'm just lurking

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: March 28, 2009, 08:01:32 pm »

...amusing sidenote: the game glitched once and one of my Romance Sim's dates kept dropping off gifts for her daughter, who's a kid. Creepy and pedo, much? Tee Hee

That's hilarious.  ROFL  Better keep the front door locked just in case. Too bad it isn't possible to report him to the sim police. Grin

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 29, 2009, 03:07:11 am »

lol  yeah Jenna eww Stupid.

I found out that you could get matched up with a social worker by the gypsy.  Now She's married to an in-game alien species but the day she got married she popped up a pregnancy bump immediately after the ceremony.   Turns out Don Lothario's gonna be a daddy Laugh2.

Sims by Dasi:

Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 29, 2009, 10:14:42 am »

Lol, poorie old Donnie. He's so tortured. I think I'm going to let him be a playa. (As you mentioned. He DOES need a little lovin'! Or maybe alot.)

But not now, I cannot fix my stupid game! Dumb Pleasantview and S. Town disappeared and I wants them back! *pout*

Oh, and I just remembered, recently I saw my sim like, stick her finger in the trash can and lick their finger? WTH?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 11:32:28 am by Madison-Simple-As-That » Logged

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
Damsel13

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 31, 2009, 02:06:33 pm »

Donnie in my game this time went around laughing all the time. I mean ALL the time. I had never seen that before. The women he tried to flirt with all thought he was crazy and would turn to each other  and jut do the cuckoo sign with their finger. Finally I did have him settle down with a sim I created and slowly he came to his senses.....after 2 kids....but I still have to be careful because he has several loves his wife doesn't know about! Evil

I love this place!
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 31, 2009, 05:05:09 pm »

When I reset my 'hoods the other day, I had Cassandra break up with good ol' Donny and then proceed to beat the crap out of him. Then, I redid the family and got Bella back, aged Cassandra back to teen and moved them into a new house after bringing Mortimer's parents back. So, every morning, Don comes by and steals their newspaper, which I had never ever seen before. I love the look on his face when he does it, too!!

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Feisty32
« Reply #118 on: March 31, 2009, 06:23:21 pm »

When I reset my 'hoods the other day, I had Cassandra break up with good ol' Donny and then proceed to beat the crap out of him. Then, I redid the family and got Bella back, aged Cassandra back to teen and moved them into a new house after bringing Mortimer's parents back. So, every morning, Don comes by and steals their newspaper, which I had never ever seen before. I love the look on his face when he does it, too!!

now paden i cannot tell you just how i'm laughing at that roffl. Laugh2 ROFL Praise
VampyrMuffinMan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: April 01, 2009, 12:37:49 am »

I just discovered the Suicide option in InSim (I only really used it for a few things and never really explored).  Your post reminded me of the first thing that I did.  Don had a sattlite land on him, of course, and Cassandra was so distraught that I had her move out (~across the street) and learn witchcraft.  Then proceeded to age her back (for story purposes, using witchcraft) to a teen and sent her back to school.  Just sent her off to college...

Check out my HubPages for useful computer tutorials.  [link under wolfie]
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18
  Print  

Jump to: