Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:26:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Things you've only recently discovered about the game  (Read 99032 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: April 01, 2009, 10:07:13 pm »

I just discovered (today actually) that you can change any lot whether it is built on or not to any other zone type such as I downloaded a RV over at MTS2 for my camping families and noticed that the lot was zone to community so I was a bit sad because I swear I thought you could only change an EMPTY lots zone to whatever and then build on it I had no clue you could change the lot with something already built on it I am such a retard lol! anyway so I went in and gave it a shot by changing the lot zone to residential so my sims could "live" on the campground and the RV hah I guess you learn something new everyday eh? rolleyes
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 03, 2009, 08:38:55 pm »

I found out today that you can give the Countess the cure for vampirism and if you make her selectable, she'll drink it and become human again. I also didn't know that you could fight with a vampire and make them cry, either...

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
brat1083
« Reply #122 on: April 03, 2009, 08:42:55 pm »

If a toddler gets to hungry they will eat the pets food and shower themselve with it.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 09:37:09 pm by brat1083 » Logged
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 03, 2009, 09:11:56 pm »

I found out today that you can give the Countess the cure for vampirism and if you make her selectable, she'll drink it and become human again. I also didn't know that you could fight with a vampire and make them cry, either...

What a sissy vampire!

My other ride is a chocobo.
Lumaria

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 03, 2009, 11:08:09 pm »

That with the move objects cheat you can pick your sim up and move them around.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 03, 2009, 11:16:31 pm »

What a sissy vampire!

lol I thought so too! Count Randy went to bite my sim (who yelled at him instead of taking the bite) and I said Blink THAT"S a vampire? Faint Wuss Eyebrow PFFT

Sims by Dasi:

Feisty32
« Reply #126 on: April 04, 2009, 03:38:56 am »

bahahahahahahaha even vampires should quit being drama queens and drama idiots but it's fun to laugh at them when they do cry lol. Laugh ROFL
satan

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 05, 2009, 09:37:18 pm »

mines lame, but i just found out that there was a benefit to joining the garden club. i had no idea. i knew the garden club existed and even though i almost always put a garden on my lots i just never bothered to call them and then i did and they gave me a wishing well because my sims garden was so awesome. i actually like it better than the genie lamp. i wished for romance a couple of times and finally met the evil witch for my neighborhood. i still haven't decided if i want my sim to be an evil witch, though. i hate the green skin and i don't feel like finding a mod to change it. anyway, she wants to be a werewolf, but i'm kind of ignoring that at the moment.
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 06, 2009, 03:37:37 pm »

Sim twin Ryan grabbed the baby bottle but before he could stick it in his mouth twin Bryan got a hold of the other end of the bottle and a tug-of-war ensued!!! Bryan won the battle leaving Ryan crying his little heart out!!! I've had many twins in my game but had never seen that happen before!!!

Live Laugh Love
Feisty32
« Reply #129 on: April 06, 2009, 09:54:37 pm »

bahahahahaha hawnsimmer lol.Laugh ROFL

i've recently discovered that there is still hope that sims will actually use their brain haha.Laugh ROFL
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 07, 2009, 01:53:26 pm »

Yeah feisty...with  mods!!!!   tongue   Headwall   Laugh

Live Laugh Love
Feisty32
« Reply #131 on: April 07, 2009, 02:02:25 pm »

that is so true lol.Laugh
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 08, 2009, 03:06:03 am »

OMG  That you dont need the freakin tour to win over the headmaster.  All you need is one smooze and a good meal. Ahhh, the way to a sim's heart is through his stomach obviously.  Btw, why no female headmasters (headmistress) hmmm Waiting 2?

Sims by Dasi:

X-Phile

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 08, 2009, 06:54:07 am »

I just discoverd that "comb for seasells" gives my sim a lot of jewellery.
Not 1 set of seashell earring or 1 neckless. But my sim has a hole collection.
In the store you can only buy like 6 necklaces. But by doing a lot of digging in the sand
you get 16 diffrent necklaces.

Trisha Traveller (her kids are now in UNI) lives on a beach lot. And when there kids were still at home, I guess, they used the "comb for seasells" a lot. Grin
Feisty32
« Reply #134 on: April 08, 2009, 09:46:50 pm »

i remember a while back i discovered that your sims can pay another sim to leave them alone hahaha.ROFL Laugh2
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18
  Print  

Jump to: