Insimenator.org
April 15, 2024, 11:43:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Things you've only recently discovered about the game  (Read 99859 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: April 08, 2009, 09:51:50 pm »

Your kidding!! That's funny!!! And at time's very neccesary...like those annoying cheerleaders Cheerleader at the University campuses!!!!   rolleyes   Cheesy
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 05:10:32 pm by hawnsimmer » Logged

Live Laugh Love
Feisty32
« Reply #136 on: April 09, 2009, 12:18:53 am »

noi'm not kidding that's only happened to me one time. Grin
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 09, 2009, 12:36:51 am »

I sent one of my kids to college today and got to see the streaker run through, that was cute as all get out! My dad would have reacted the same as the sim's dad did, too... Cheesy

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 09, 2009, 12:42:22 am »

Yeah that's hilarious!!! Then they'll stand in front of you naked and do the Hula!! Cheerleader

Live Laugh Love
Feisty32
« Reply #139 on: April 09, 2009, 02:06:23 am »

lol. Grin tongue
Casual Dude

Happy suiside.

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 09, 2009, 01:40:28 pm »

I watched in horror the effects of leaving boolprop on.

Well, it started with my sim desiding 'nope i wont leave the pool ill decide to swim on the patio instead' and now shes stuck permenently swimming (even on community lots). Also, the taxi came but it teleported and got stuck in the roof (wtf!?)

So i never knew that sims can swim in concrete and drive taxi's up walls  shocked strange.

I deleted my whole damn downloads. Big mistake :@
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 09, 2009, 08:13:50 pm »

Strange is right!! I think we all realize that almost anything is possible with The Sims..with or without mods!!!   DOH2   DOH   Stupid

Live Laugh Love
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 11, 2009, 04:24:21 pm »

I watched in horror the effects of leaving boolprop on.

Well, it started with my sim desiding 'nope i wont leave the pool ill decide to swim on the patio instead' and now shes stuck permenently swimming (even on community lots). Also, the taxi came but it teleported and got stuck in the roof (wtf!?)

So i never knew that sims can swim in concrete and drive taxi's up walls  shocked strange.

that's happened to my sim, Lance, on several occasions...he'll get in the pool, and when i tell him to get out, he gets out normally, but then he just swims through the concrete. the only time when he's normal is when he's standing! now i'm afraid to even let him anywhere near the dang pool!

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Casual Dude

Happy suiside.

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 12, 2009, 12:47:47 pm »

Same lol maxis has never had luck with swimming pools. Sims bustin out ps2 glitch is the funniest. The sim would dive in, but if they landed on another sim they appear outside the pool moaning in pain (or if you desided to do a suiside jump twice with the diving board then this glitch happens. Its tombstone time.

I deleted my whole damn downloads. Big mistake :@
crazywonderful

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 12, 2009, 01:35:16 pm »

At University, I made my Sim have crushes on a couple of other sims and then other sims in my dorm started whispering to eachother a lot and the relationships with the sims I had crushes on started to go down.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 19, 2009, 10:56:33 pm »

I discovered something either really glitchy or very useful today I have recently un-installed OFB and as you all know Elevators were introduced in that EP okay well I downloaded a house last night that elevators were needed to reach the higher floors of the apartment and I was thinking that this lot might be borked seeing as I indeed do NOT have OFB installed and today I used the Gavigans as my test family and low and behold they could use the elevators without OFB needed! shocked and also I discovered if a child has a t.v. in their bedroom at the foot of their beds you can make the child relax and they will sit indian style on the beds and watch t.v. Grin also one more thing I discovered that sims can sleep in beds rotated at 45 degrees wow!
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 19, 2009, 11:49:21 pm »

Do you have AL, SimGirl? If I'm not mistaken, elevators were also included in with that EP; or at least one new style of elevator.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 20, 2009, 12:11:22 am »

Yep Jenna I do have AL I was also thinking maybe by having AL installed that the elevators were accessible without OFB because maxis made apartments that included elevators in BellaDonna Cove so maybe it wasn't a glitch after all, and also I haven't noticed the new elevators that came with AL, I'll have to look into that Grin
Ninja

:)

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 20, 2009, 01:01:00 am »

I discovered that sometimes when some sims walk into rooms, they do this thing with their hands as if to say 'sup?' or 'good job' or something like that. It's a bit hard to describe, it's a bit like a thumbs up, except it has the index finger and thumb out and kind of winking...

Umm, I don't really remember... If someone else could explain it better I'd appreciate it LOL.
I'll try to get a picture.

Anyways, one time one of my sims walks into a room where his sister is woohooing, and he did the thing with his hands.
It made me LOL.

But sims also do it when they walk into other rooms...

My signature is waaaaay better than your signature!
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 20, 2009, 01:06:31 am »

I know what your talking about Ninja its like there being cocky almost lol
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18
  Print  

Jump to: