Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:31:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Things you've only recently discovered about the game  (Read 99020 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: April 29, 2009, 11:50:01 pm »

I didn't know that if your sims had an absolutely awesome dream date, that the one invited would leave more than just the dozen roses. I downloaded the original Goth family that MaryH mentioned in another thread and killed off that Bella cause she was made from the Strangetown one and made the real one with her parents, sent her off to college and well, she and Mort hooked up. After inviting him over to her place on a date, she made supper and they also did the wild thang most of the night. The next night, she was awakened by him shouting and when she went downstairs, she found a statue and the dozen roses! Who'da thunk it?! Cheesy

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 01, 2009, 03:45:57 am »

lol Paden, one time one of my sims had a dream date and my sims date brought by a DJ turntable for one of my popularity sims and another time I got a mirror as a dream date gift for my romantic sim, so I think it may just depend on the aspiration of the sim to determine what your date gives but I have never recieved a gift *and* the dozen of roses..maybe I should have my sim woo-hoo moar Grin
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 01, 2009, 04:48:56 pm »

I've also found out what happens when a sim graduates from college. You can throw a party and then they age to adult. I've never gotten one successfully through before, I always got bored with them. This time, I stuck it out and got to see the whole thing. Cool! Cheesy

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 02, 2009, 11:33:46 pm »

I found out that several kids can jump on the bed at the same time. Oh and that pollination tech 9 had children on his own.

Sims by Dasi:

brat1083
« Reply #154 on: May 03, 2009, 12:01:44 am »

if you leave your toddler unattended the go and try to catch butterflys..
leigh825

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 09, 2009, 09:51:11 pm »

I recently found out that YA's can have kids on the uni lots (only with inteen though...). It's funny because they have to write their term papers, go to class and take care of the kids (dont let them go past toddler. The school bus doesn't come) ROFL
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 14, 2009, 08:38:29 pm »

I saw a grandma pick up a teddy and talk to her (teenage) grandchild, Giggle.  I have so many kids in my game I can't believe I never saw this before.  Also didn't know you could throw food at the home dinner table.  I thought you could only do that when dining out.

Sims by Dasi:

SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 15, 2009, 01:26:00 am »

I didn't know children could throw food at the dinner table? shocked I thought that animation was only for a couple that was flirting with NL installed? thats a new one on me
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 15, 2009, 05:54:17 am »

I didn't know children could throw food at the dinner table? shocked I thought that animation was only for a couple that was flirting with NL installed? thats a new one on me

Yep Titter.  Happened by accident the other day.   The dad was sitting at the dinner table and I clicked on his daughter and saw the interaction menu.  Then they had a food fight.  Now I'm curious to see if the romance table options are available at home too Wink.

Sims by Dasi:

SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 15, 2009, 11:28:39 pm »

Well that's neat DaSpecial, well heres something I just discovered today and I suppose it may have been because I have NEVER played a very messy sim but I was bored and decided to play the Chomsky household otherwise known as Greg Chomsky from TSLS game in 'Vincents Story' and I noticed that after clicking on the trash can I got the option to "salvage" intrigued I clicked on it and Greg stuck his hand in the trash can and started digging around in it and pulled out a fish net and stuck it in his pocket and gain an additional 5$ Wink I thought that was pretty neat lol
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 16, 2009, 06:09:44 pm »

Oh you wouldn't believe the amusement messy and unclean Sims can provide.

...just wait until you see one eat out of a trash can, pee on a bush, veg out on the couch, or even try to pull a snack out of the couch! Tee Hee

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 16, 2009, 10:22:37 pm »

lol Jenna I will have to see that Grin I moved Greg's girlfriend Lydia in with him and she has like almost all neatness points and its funny when shes goes into the bathroom after Greg has showered and there be like water all over the floor and the tub will be like black from filth and she'll just throw her hands up in the air and go ERGGGHHH! lol I bet she gets tired of cleaning up after his messy butt
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 17, 2009, 05:34:21 am »

Oh you wouldn't believe the amusement messy and unclean Sims can provide.

...just wait until you see one eat out of a trash can, pee on a bush, veg out on the couch, or even try to pull a snack out of the couch! Tee Hee

I have yet to try a really messy sim or a completely broke one.   I'll have to one of these days.

Yep Titter.  Happened by accident the other day.   The dad was sitting at the dinner table and I clicked on his daughter and saw the interaction menu.  Then they had a food fight.  Now I'm curious to see if the romance table options are available at home too Wink.

Yep romance/play interactions are available at the home dining table too Grin let the fun begin.

Sims by Dasi:

LVishere

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 22, 2009, 05:07:01 pm »

When your enemy will walk by your house and kick your trash can.
hopawaay109

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 04, 2009, 10:13:25 pm »

I just discovered...that if it snows enough, hard enough... you sim kids can have a snow day!

"And that's why you never make assumptions...because you make an ass out of you and mumptions." :asshole:

See my retro/music inspired sims 2 creations here :rr:

Looking for Sim contests? Go to Simoasis! :]
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18
  Print  

Jump to: