Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 11:25:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Things you've only recently discovered about the game  (Read 100222 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: June 06, 2009, 12:05:55 pm »

Backaches (oh the irony since I have one right now).  I've had a sim's pregnancy suspended for a while to age her baby with her neighbors second set of offspring.  I had tons of babies in game but never saw this before.  Anyhow lately she's rubbing her lower back a lot or having the "receive a backrub" want.

She's an active sim and doesn't lay down much & thus seems to suffer a lot of backaches because of it.  Her friends that are pregnant don't display this behavior, but then they sit or lay down more and she tends to stand alot.  It's really very realistic and makes me appreciate TS2 all the more.

Sims by Dasi:

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 16, 2009, 05:23:35 am »

That you can have a double wedding/wedding party.  It was fun to watch.  They all rode off together in the limo and then came back and partied till the next day. Smiley

Sims by Dasi:

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 17, 2009, 09:38:20 pm »

Whether it's some sadorandom event, or a glitch, I've had random Sims gift my playable Sims with a cake. They could be chatting, dancing; or whatever totally random behavior, and suddenly the other Sim will just be holding a plate of cake and give it to my Sim. It's the oddest damned thing I ever saw.

...I've been seeing this happen since Nightlife came out.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 17, 2009, 09:40:41 pm »

"I like you! Have some cake!"

I've realized that Sims congratulate each other for absolutely no reason all the time with Free Will on. Or, mine do ...

My other ride is a chocobo.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 18, 2009, 12:04:52 pm »

It's amusing isn't it? Hunt around the picture threads, I have one where a brother is congratulating his sister on getting some, uh, action. That one had be laughing for a good long while.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
brat1083
« Reply #170 on: June 18, 2009, 01:10:33 pm »

Menna and Eros had a baby to gether using the insim machine, I have the breast feeding hack and they both can breast feed the baby
mfjil
Super Pirate Sim

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 19, 2009, 04:58:28 am »

I recently discovered that mean sims(0-2 Nice points, I think) can cheat while playing darts or chess by clicking on the chess/dart board.

"To read without reflecting is like eating without digesting." - Edmund Burke

"I'm going to be the Pirate King!"-Monkey D. Luffy
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #172 on: July 12, 2009, 12:06:32 pm »

I usually don't play with sound on, but I had it on today, and discovered that when sims reach a high level in creativity and play the piano, sims who stops to listen will sometimes clap their hands and say something like "Jah, Wolfgang" (As in Wolfgang Mozart). I just thought this was a little funny Smiley

Also, it seems like Mortimer has a liking of UFO's (and they apparently like him). Some sims I have to keep looking in the telescope for days and days before they're abducted - even doing the "call on aliens" action.
Mortimer was abducted about five or so times just today... even during daytime Grin (only thing I did, was making him call on aliens). He also kept rolling the want "get abducted" since I did it the first time.
But he also stood crying over the toilet for some strange reason (with a toilet thought bubble), so my suspicions about the guy being crazy still stands...
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 12:13:16 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
CarolJude

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 22, 2009, 07:43:20 pm »

I discovered yesterday that you can use the small steps to make a standard size staircase  Was changing around a house I'd dl'd and couldn't get the staircase out of it. Finally remembered the sledgehammer and I think it changed the section/picture in the build window (like the eyedropper does.)

"OMG - they STRETCH???!!!!??!!!

So that was nice. Cheesy
Lerf

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 26, 2009, 02:59:35 pm »

And the modular staircases are much better to use in the house, since more than one Sim can go up or down them at a time, so Sims aren't constantly getting blocked from going upstairs.  I hardly ever use the regular staircases any more.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 30, 2009, 12:40:27 am »

That if a sim dies while shopping they leave a shopping bag instead of an urn. Tee Hee

Sims by Dasi:

kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #176 on: September 30, 2009, 10:49:10 pm »

That's...uhm...actually kinda...disturbing...lol.

luckynumber

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 03, 2009, 02:01:18 am »

Yeeeeeah.... definitely.  shocked

I recently discovered that when you use the telescope during the daylight hours, Mortimer Goth will come over and slap you silly. That made me laugh!
Lerf

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 17, 2009, 10:48:26 am »

Actually it depends on the neighborhood.  It seems to be the Sim with lowest "character number" who isn't an NPC who does the slapping.

I recently discovered that film and literature Sims will walk around reading a book when they're bored.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 17, 2009, 10:41:13 pm »

That if a sim dies while shopping they leave a shopping bag instead of an urn. Tee Hee

That's...uhm...actually kinda...disturbing...lol.

Yes it was, Titter.  I fell asleep playing one of my popular business lots and several customers had "shopped" themselves to death. I didn't save but it was pretty funny in a sick sorta way.

Sims by Dasi:

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18
  Print  

Jump to: