Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:58:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Things you've only recently discovered about the game  (Read 99048 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Foxybaby

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: November 22, 2009, 06:42:59 pm »

I hadn't played for a long time but I have recently had a marathon of TS2 and fallen back in love with the game. I had reset Pleasantview (for the millionth time Smiley ) and Dustin Broke's wife had an affair and he found her doing the nasty and broke up with her. Their daughter stayed with him and she was crying, so I clicked on her to try and do the cheer up action, but he went over to her and got down on his knee and hugged her and stroked her hair  Confused so i hovered over the action and it said "console" I've never seen that in the 5 yrs I've been playing. Here's a pic:

Has anyone else come across this?

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: November 22, 2009, 06:54:18 pm »

Only seen that option through the reaction tester. Not while playing  Undecided

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Foxybaby

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 22, 2009, 06:59:01 pm »

Lol! Its gonna make me feel guilty when they die now-they actually have feelings!

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 24, 2009, 03:30:38 pm »

Aww that's just adorable. Now I have to crank up TS2 and make someone miserable so I can see it too Titter.

Sims by Dasi:

chilislavecutie

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 10, 2009, 11:12:55 pm »

I have been testing the NPC Neil LeTourneau and discovered that no matter what neighborhood I'm in, all of his children will be girls.
At least, that's how it goes in my game.

I have five neighborhoods, and I've made Neil have tons of children. They're all girls, and they all look like little clones of him. They always have his facial structure and red hair.

Has anyone else tried this?

"You hold the answers deep within your own mind.
Consciously, you've forgotten it.
That's the way the human mind works.
Whenever something is too unpleasant, too shameful for us
to entertain, we reject it.
We erase it from our memories.
But the imprint is always there."
Stinkerbella
Site Santa!

Duchess of Dorks

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 11, 2009, 12:25:51 am »

WOW! There's alot of stuff here I didn't even know existed in the game. LoL. I've also seen some of the things mentioned like the satellite falling on someone. Had that happen to a sim I just moved into the house. I had him watching the clouds and WHAM! fell right on him. I had to restart that lot since he was the only on there.  Grin
I had no idea this could also happen: I had to get a tv repaired and the repairman came over and he fixed it but he didn't push the tv back against the wall. So I clicked the tv to see if it would let me still watch it like that and I saw the option to push it back. I had the husband sim push it back against the wall. It got a giggle outta me. I also didn't know you could set fire to the leaves you rake up. What made me laugh too was I didn't know if you dug around for treasure you could hit a pipe and water comes shooting out. I had the rent lady get angry with me for that.  Giggle I also heard them whistling before. I first thought I was hearing things then when I zoomed in to take a picture the teen sim started whistling. Now I want to see what else I can discover. LOL!

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work -Thomas Edison
jubeth

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 03, 2010, 11:28:15 am »

That very sloppy sims with no neatness points could wee in the shower. This amused me as I'm very immature. YAY
Poet

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 06, 2010, 08:51:11 am »

You may, or may not know this. You may not like to use cheats, but in any case. If you do use cheats, in the set of spawn cheat objects the ia a Rodney's death creator. It is a tombstone, and if you choose to use it there are numerous ways of killing off sims. Included in this, is death by satalite, death by flies, death by starvation, etc, etc.
PoppieSkat
Site Santa!

Professional Masochist seeks Narcissist

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 11, 2010, 03:28:11 pm »

I dunno if it has to do with the popularity aspiration but uhm after my sims lady did the dirty with her hubby, she got out of bed and pumped her arm xd that was well funny!

~Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness~
My Tiger is BETTER than YOUR tiger ... Its HUMONGOUS! ;P
simneesee
Queen of All She Surveys
Site Santa!

Hey, what's goin on?----i'm confused...

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 11, 2010, 04:51:14 pm »

That when kids dance with teens and adults, they stand on their feet! Its one of the most adorable things ever lol Smiley

Gaah I never know what to put here!!! But while you're here, click my dragon egg please Smiley
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 27, 2010, 04:15:10 pm »

Okay, so I've been playing TS2 since it came out (2004) and I just saw the weirdest thing. I have a Sim boarding house type thing, and Gerard Way (MCR) and L (From Death Note) live there with about 15 other Sims (bigger family mod) and L walked in while Gerard was taking a shower and he got out and L was like, "Ohlalalala!" then he did the "your hot" animation by fanning himself and making sizzling noises. Gerard, realising L saw him naked came up and started lecturing him! Then he smacked him, too! I was like, "Whoa, dude!" :omg:

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 28, 2010, 07:17:31 pm »

I've just found out that I need meshes for custom hair. I always thought the hairs were just screwed up

http://dragcave.net/view/FQZT<<<< clickety click click

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 28, 2010, 07:37:54 pm »

Aww that's just adorable. Now I have to crank up TS2 and make someone miserable so I can see it too Titter.

You are so funny, lil' mummie.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
mzlovely

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 06, 2010, 02:46:35 pm »

i recently discovered that young adult sims can hack their grades. if they get caught, a police officer comes and takes the computer. Grin

i also discovered that 3 sims can talk on the phone at the same time if there are two phones in the house. Hug2

Also Known As MuzikJunkii
*“Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul.”*
Prudensh

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 11, 2010, 07:39:57 pm »

That mean Sims make mean snowmen  Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18
  Print  

Jump to: