Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:56:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Things you've only recently discovered about the game  (Read 99043 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mybeautifulparanoiax

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: July 17, 2010, 12:32:46 pm »

That your sims can toast, caress hands, and blow kisses while sitting at a table together.
They can also throw food, a drink, or steal a bite from someone.
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 18, 2010, 05:28:27 pm »

Apparently, sloppy sims can lick their plates clean?

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: July 18, 2010, 07:20:49 pm »

Has anyone else come across this?

Only seen that option through the reaction tester. Not while playing  Undecided

When a sim has a miscarriage I've seen that happen in game...

I recently noticed that children tend to fall off monkey bars at least ten times before doing them right whne you play without cheating  Cheesy

Find me on moonlight <3
mybeautifulparanoiax

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 19, 2010, 12:29:48 pm »

I never actually went 'downtown' unless my sims went by taxi.
So I recently discovered that you can play and live there.
Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 23, 2010, 11:09:49 pm »

If you use Boolprop to get a sim a the platinum aspiration level and kill them with old age they'll get a special tombstone with a picture of their aspiration on it

http://dragcave.net/view/FQZT<<<< clickety click click

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 24, 2010, 12:29:28 pm »

Now you're making me want to kill Donny boy at platinum level, you know this, don't you??

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 24, 2010, 03:46:47 pm »

Now, Paden, control yourself! Let poor Don die a natural death-like by woohoo!  Cheesy

soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 24, 2010, 04:31:50 pm »

Death by woohoo, MaryH? Now that's a good idea!

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 24, 2010, 06:32:21 pm »

But I don't wanna let him have a nice death!! *whines*

Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 25, 2010, 10:22:47 am »

If your Sim wishes for the power to cheat death from the Freetime Genie, they can beg Grim for their lives. Which is good, because my most favourite Sim had a non-cheat satellite death last night, and she was able to save herself. (Her parents hate her. Evil)

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 26, 2010, 09:09:08 pm »

Now you're making me want to kill Donny boy at platinum level, you know this, don't you??

Sorry pal, I beat ya to it. Brought him back to life though, Nina is too good to be forced to raise twins by herself Tongue

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 26, 2010, 09:13:23 pm »

Pal? Pal? Last I knew, Pal was a term used for a male, and friend, I was born with, and use, my lady bits. You may want to keep that in mind from now on or it's the cat box for you.

Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 26, 2010, 10:49:17 pm »

lmao ok sorry  Tee Hee

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 10, 2010, 04:34:48 pm »

That sims can do a cannonball into the pool from the side. I though they had to use the ladder or diving board & slides only.

Sims by Dasi:

kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 19, 2010, 10:20:22 am »

Hm... how grateful I am to not having bought Sims 3.

This is one of my newest discovery's about TS2 (because I really didn't pay attention before): I have spent a better part of my morning now just looking through Sim sites and comparing how much more beautiful TS2 Sims are in contrast to TS3 Sims. Sorry to those of you who enjoy or like the Sims 3, but they are FUNKY LOOKIN'!! I'm glad I stuck to my guns on just expanding on 2.

(NOTE: The above was not meaning to begin a brawl, but just to state my opinion)

The great thing about this game is that I always find myself discovering new things all the time, even after owning the game for nearly 7 years (even the little stuff like shortcuts)!

One of my greatest discovers is that you can hit the TAB key on your keyboard while taking a picture, so it includes all objects, plant-life, stairs, and everything else that may fade as you zoom in to take a picture. Then you hit TAB again to get the menu back. Great tool!

Another, is when I use a pregnancy mod to end a pregnancy, usually the Sim will still walk and act like she's prego for awhile after that. But, in order for her to stop, I change the day and wait an hour or so (Sim-time) and she'll be back to normal.

Also, I have to say, that some of my greatest discoveries were due to combining tips and cheats that I have gotten from some of you guys on this site. So, thanks, for helping my game-play just improve (not to sound too sappy, lol).
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 10:33:05 am by kinnika » Logged

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18
  Print  

Jump to: