Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:42:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Things you've only recently discovered about the game  (Read 99000 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: December 09, 2010, 04:35:22 am »

I found out that I can make babies and children and manipulate exactly what they will look like later in life.

In CAS, I create the Sim exactly how I want, including as much CC as I want. Then I switch the age to teen, child, or toddler. Pretty cool, I thought. Course, I'm probably one of the last to discover this, lol.

I just found this tool also. It works great if you want to preview what sims will produce pretty babies.
I also use it to test self-sim requests so that the requester's sim can have pretty babies.
It is better than Body Shop for testing self-sims to make sure they will look good at all ages.
A friend found away to make the Body Shop screen larger. I have to fiddle around with that - if someone already knows please share.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
screechingvilnce
He's a Homosexious

Get these damn birds off of me.

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 12, 2010, 03:27:14 am »

I recently started playing around with fruit and vegetable gardens in Freetime, so after i harvested all of my orchard trees and strawberry vines, i go to stock up my juicer, and believe it or not, i found out that i could stock the juicer with the boots that i fished out from the park earlier. the sims can drink the pureed boot, and whenever they do, this strange electrecution animation happens and they giggle as if they had smoked something.

Plus sims with gold badges in gardening can talk to their plants. that one was a complete surprise.

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #227 on: December 12, 2010, 03:41:21 am »

If you stock with enough fruit, they can also serve juice (6 glasses) Smiley

Don't think I've actually tried it, but I once had a modified juicer or something that let you make and serve all juices without having to stock it. 

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 12, 2010, 06:36:08 am »

I recently started playing around with fruit and vegetable gardens in Freetime, so after i harvested all of my orchard trees and strawberry vines, i go to stock up my juicer, and believe it or not, i found out that i could stock the juicer with the boots that i fished out from the park earlier. the sims can drink the pureed boot, and whenever they do, this strange electrecution animation happens and they giggle as if they had smoked something.

Pureed Boot? Titter now that is funny, I never knew that & can't wait to see that one myself.   Do they make fish juice too? I just figure if you'd drink boot juice you'd drink fish juice for sure Wink.

Sims by Dasi:

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 12, 2010, 08:59:31 am »

Haha, I remember the boot Wink I don't think you can do it with fish but then again it's been so long since I actually played the game lol.
screechingvilnce
He's a Homosexious

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: December 13, 2010, 08:48:41 pm »

i haven't tried it with a fish yet, so i'm gonna try that.

Another thing i just found out, if a sim survives elctrocution, they get a serious case of amnesia and forget that their families even existed.

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #231 on: December 13, 2010, 09:09:49 pm »

Not sure if it's possible to make fish puree, but if you leave a afish on the ground at winter, the penguin will come by and eat it  Grin

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: December 13, 2010, 09:27:15 pm »

Really??? I did not know that. Haha, I'm gonna go do it now Wink
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #233 on: December 14, 2010, 12:48:06 am »

The penguin gets very bent out of shape when you hang the fish on the wall!

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: December 14, 2010, 04:23:03 am »

Ha! I'm learning so much from this thread. Too cute, I'll have to feed that penguin now Tee Hee Then, after that of course, I'll need a lawn sign that says "no feeding the penguin."

Sims by Dasi:

Caleb_71

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: December 14, 2010, 04:58:04 am »

A friend found away to make the Body Shop screen larger. I have to fiddle around with that - if someone already knows please share.

Once Bodyshop has loaded, hit the 'Alt' and 'Enter' Keys and to revert, hit the same keys.
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: December 15, 2010, 11:20:15 am »

Once Bodyshop has loaded, hit the 'Alt' and 'Enter' Keys and to revert, hit the same keys.

A wonderful tip!

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: December 17, 2010, 10:24:38 pm »

I'm going to have to remember that, as well.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
HylianWolf
Resident Wolf

I'll do whatever you say...just don't take my CC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #238 on: December 18, 2010, 08:28:14 am »

This is way too tempting to resist, but I can't help it...

THE GAME!!!

lol, you all just lost ^_^ Hug2

On a side note, I recently discovered how much fun weddings can be. When I married Link and Zelda, I had 8 guests come over and attend the backyard wedding they had. I had a bar, cake, and buffet (though I didn't set out the food cuz I didn't know how), and champagne for toasting. Link was toasted 3 or 4 times by different people. It was so cool...

PLEASE NOTE: I AM A WOLF FROM HYRULE. Also I like to mess around in BodyShop with stuff. Have a nice day Smiley

Upcoming Projects:
None

842 total downloads as of 3/19/12 @ 1:48 PM PST
Thanks for those that like my creations ^_^
screechingvilnce
He's a Homosexious

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: December 18, 2010, 10:17:52 pm »

My sim got chased by this pain in the bum wolf named midnight, and it wound up showing up as a positive moodlet in his memories

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18
  Print  

Jump to: