Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:21:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]
  Print  
Author Topic: Things you've only recently discovered about the game  (Read 99002 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
LVishere

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: May 06, 2011, 09:10:36 pm »

I didn't know you could ask sims their interest to make good relationships. I recently discovered that my best friend's husband loves to talk about fashion.   Wink
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 14, 2011, 05:12:03 am »

That a sim could "steal" another sims restaurant food. My sim Ashley was shopping for games at a store with an outside cafe nearby.  A random townie sim came up, was seated by the host, ordered a meal and was served a dish of spaghetti while sipping a drink. Next thing I know Ashley leaves the store, goes past the host to the sim's table, picks up the sole plate of food, goes to a nearby table, sits and scarfs it down.  Then Ashley leaves the cafe goes to a park bench and lounges. Laugh2 

I had her call a taxi to see if it would say "pay bill" or something but no--she just jumped in the cab and went home. That was the first game surprise I've had in a long time.

Sims by Dasi:

Vampire Lion
I specialize in all around awesomeness!

If you put God first, you'll never be last.

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 14, 2011, 01:16:17 pm »

Lmfao..I guess that's a new way for your sims to save money? Cheesy Maybe her hunger bar was low?

I discovered the new 'Network' option when your sim meets a new special sim. So far I've gotten two flat screens,a stereo,and more compensation from work..lol..I love the sims 2 Wink

REMEMBER: Eat your school, stay in drugs, & don't do vegetables, okay?
Scruff

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 14, 2011, 01:44:11 pm »

I've never seen, not been able to make a Sim blow a kiss while seated at a table/dining. Heard its possible though.
Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 14, 2011, 03:16:18 pm »

@Scruff,yep, I always knew that the game had that option,but I hadn't done it in so long, I completely forgot. You have to make sure the two sims are past 70 in their daily and lifetime relationship,and have them both completely sitted,otherwise I think it's a possible glitch?

WickedDiva

View Profile WWW
« Reply #260 on: May 19, 2011, 12:32:53 pm »

Not sure if anybody's noticed this or not, but, when a Sim is sitting at the table eating, and a pet (or in this case a witches' familiar) starts yowling for attention, you can make your Sim 'share' their food with the pet. It surprised me to see my warlock casually flip a piece of turkey onto the floor for the cat.

check out my newest blog, http://soniasstorycorner.blogspot.com/
Fireside Tales
Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 26, 2011, 06:51:43 pm »

Wow! Out of all the stupid things I've done on the game, I could have at least been paying attention,haha. I just found out that if a toddler is jerked enough,he or she will climb out of their crib on their own. I had no idea,and when it happened I immediately took a snapshot,ha! I was intentionally ignoring the thing because he was so annoying and after hearing him scream "daddy" about a few times, I just considered locking the door until I was ready to go and watch after him again. (Bad parenting, I know...xD) But then out of nowhere,he casually pops the crib open and climbs out!  shocked

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #262 on: June 26, 2011, 07:07:05 pm »

They usually do it if fun goes low. Not entirely sure with the other motives (as the social worker often pops up then) but fun is safest to play around with if you want them to climb out of the crib... I think I downloaded a hack somewhere, and now they climb out even if I don't want them to.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 27, 2011, 11:53:21 am »

Get Out of Crib by Inge does that. I have it installed so the toddler can climb out and then go eat, potty and then play without following the parent around annoying them.

If you get a floor mounted mirror and have a pet (cat or dog), the pet -will- play with the mirror. Came across that by accident one day and enjoyed watching the dog play with the mirror for a little bit. It was cute.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
LVishere

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 06, 2011, 01:14:51 pm »

Sims having nightmares. My sim had a nightmare about the matchmaker. I guess she feared that as an opinion.
Sims being asked if it's ok to give their number out to another sim when chatting with a sim.
Getting a promotion over the phone.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 06, 2011, 02:22:47 pm »

Just found out today that simbots have "tune-up" as a flirt option. Looks odd but it gave me a chuckle.

I never really played my simbots before though I have several in-game.  Btw is simbot pregnancy normal or is that a hack?  Just asking because I don't recall ever putting that in my game but I heard chimes today sooo...

Sims by Dasi:

Jay61

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 08, 2011, 09:53:36 pm »

Playing Sims 3, I recently discovered it's possible to build swimming pools on any level of a house provided space for the "tank" of the pool exists on the level below.  That also enables windows to be installed on any flat wall of the pool so Sims below can watch other Sims swim (requires "moveobjects on" cheat to install windows). I've also managed to build a functional four-story penthouse atop a 12-story tall building. That little trick is a bit too complicated to get into here.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 08, 2011, 10:03:43 pm »

Keep threads in this section on topic please (Sims 2).

We have a separate section for Sims 3 discussion. If you want to start this thread there, then by all means, feel free.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
HylianWolf
Resident Wolf

I'll do whatever you say...just don't take my CC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #268 on: October 20, 2011, 06:42:00 am »

I recently found out that visiting sims can walk away with your guitars. I have the instrument hack and one of my KH sims' dads has a Fender Stratocaster. During a party, a visiting sim was playing it but forgot to put it back and was walking around with it stuck to him as if he was still playing it, then when the party was over, he just left. I couldn't use the guitar no longer so I sold the amp and stand and bought another Strat'. It was the most bizarre thing I had seen in awhile...

PLEASE NOTE: I AM A WOLF FROM HYRULE. Also I like to mess around in BodyShop with stuff. Have a nice day Smiley

Upcoming Projects:
None

842 total downloads as of 3/19/12 @ 1:48 PM PST
Thanks for those that like my creations ^_^
Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 29, 2012, 12:59:02 pm »

I had no idea sims could be abducted by aliens through the electro dance sphere! That scared the crap out of me when that happened yesterday XD

http://dragcave.net/view/FQZT<<<< clickety click click

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]
  Print  

Jump to: