Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:25:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: EP2 required:Want satisfy for earn money when selling novels  (Read 16555 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ms.Perception

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2006, 03:32:01 pm »

I didn't even realize that it didn't satisfy the want. Goes to show you how many times I've had a sim write a novel.:tongue5:

Thanks, Squinge. This and the write novels faster will make my sims happy. At least for now.
Dusty101weir

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2006, 10:00:43 am »

i have download 8 of ur mods in the last 20 mins they are all great  

thanks squinge

it's not about whether you win or lose, it's about whether the other team noticed you cheating...
hobo jones and the junkyard dogs  -  support your local hobos
Slide470

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2007, 02:32:32 am »

Well Done!!! Thankyou
ThyGuy

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2007, 08:33:08 pm »

You are totally awesome. It has driven me crazy that fortune sims don't get credit towards novels. Now I don't have to worry about that anymore.
themysticalone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2007, 12:34:50 pm »

This doesn't appear to work with Pets.  Do you plan on updating it?

Fodi is my comic.
Looking for a nice, organised table of all the bodyshape base sets and my recolors and conversions? Look here: Bodyshape Links
PrincessJen

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2007, 01:42:51 pm »

Have you tried the sims 2 hack conflict detection utility? to check for a possible mod conflict?

Don't ask for updates, when Squinge updates them, you will find them here > Squinges Mods Rock!
themysticalone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2007, 05:49:41 pm »

Yup. It didn't find anything.  I have everything except Celebration Stuff and Seasons, and it worked up until I installed Pets.

Fodi is my comic.
Looking for a nice, organised table of all the bodyshape base sets and my recolors and conversions? Look here: Bodyshape Links
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2007, 11:41:54 pm »

This mod is compatible with pets Smiley

If you have a question about my mods post it here
themysticalone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2007, 07:03:52 am »

Hmm.. Okay, I'll go back through and start removing other hacks to see if one of them is the problem. I didn't think I installed another others between when it worked and when I installed pets, except maybe Paint Faster.

EDIT that will probably never be seen due to rather strict anti-double posting rules: Your Paint Faster Hack definitely renders this Hack inoperable (though I'm not sure why it would). If i put the Paint Faster hack in, novels stop satisfying money wants (tried several nevoles in a row). If I take it out... they immediately start satisfying.

Just thought you'd like to know. My writer and my artist are in two different houses, so I can just enabled/disable the paint faster hack before loading the game.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 07:08:14 am by themysticalone » Logged

Fodi is my comic.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: